Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Thanks, well once I get the shipping confirmed and get past the 404 error I've been getting when I fill out the shipping information...

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Kinda disappointed that the nipples on the extra body are not painted. I'm gonna cancel my SS Ex pre-order.

So I just get the price for postage then go on the wait list and hopefully get a e-mail saying I'm on the list?

Go on the wait list NOW, if you haven't already. You can always cancel at the 11th hour if you don't like the shipping costs.

The quotes I've got in the past are pretty hit and miss... This box will be big, so I guess over 50 bucks to Aus. Maybe more, maybe less. :dunno

Last couple of things from SS was Tetsuo - $25 shipping & Conan statue was 78 bucks.

Are they reliable? As I have never ordered from them.

Lol, yes they are reliable.

Kinda disappointed that the nipples on the extra body are not painted. I'm gonna cancel my SS Ex pre-order.

Dammit! I was so hoping for some Bruce nipple showing through the white shirt! :gah: Cancelled. :rotfl

Deadleaves have you ordered one?
If you have how much were you quoted?

I am going to place myself on the list tomorrow.

Yep, ordered. Haven't got a shipping quote.

Sorry, I have no idea what it will cost to ship from SS. I just want that extra body. :monkey1

Good to hear, are you on the pre-order list?

Hmm, I am considering getting one on EBay then down the line getting a extra body but it all depends on the SS shipping for me.

Please notify us when you so get a quote!

I pulled the trigger on this one after seeing that 2nd body. I wanted a body that wasn't scarred up too.

In my experiences with Sideshow wait lists, when it's an item that hasn't been released yet, I've been like 5 for 5 in having the wait list convert. (I'm thinking this has to be due to inevitable cancellations by other wait list customers).

But for items that have already been released for a while, and then I put myself on the wait list? I have never ever had an order convert.

I'm seriously thinking about cancelling my EX, especially if it ships in Feb. Just too many things coming in at once.

Only do it if you know you will never want this figure in the future... unless you're okay about paying the premium when you could've paid retail.

I'm seriously thinking about cancelling my EX, especially if it ships in Feb. Just too many things coming in at once.

If I was stuck there, I'd ask to flex pay it (they allow and prefer that to canceling). He's got grail written all over him. Especially the Ex with extra body.

If I was stuck there, I'd ask to flex pay it (they allow and prefer that to canceling). He's got grail written all over him. Especially the Ex with extra body.

Agreed. Plus, I doubt he'll be shipping as early as February. In order for that to happen, they'd have to release him in Hong Kong within days. As much as I'd like that to happen, I don't think it's likely.

Agreed. Plus, I doubt he'll be shipping as early as February. In order for that to happen, they'd have to release him in Hong Kong within days. As much as I'd like that to happen, I don't think it's likely.

I guess it depends on whether or not they're piggybacking off of Sideshow's license. Didn't T2 T800 and Sarah Connor release through Sideshow first.

Can't wait to have my 1st Bruce Lee figure on this one! Hopefully they improved the BD HS!

Hopefully they did. And hopefully they closed the mouth on the regular one, I dislike open mouth figures like that.

Wow. I jumped on the waitlist for the exclusive only a few days a go, and I just got an e-mail telling me that it's converting. Anyone who missed out should definitely get on the waitlist ASAP.

Back