Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Aaaah, you were talking about Arnold, LOL. I thought you were refering to Arnie Kim XD... Nevermind.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

:welcome1:

Now get Arnie from The Terminator as well :lol

Thanks everyone for welcome.

I would love to get first terminator arnie as well, but given limited budget, I could choose only one, and as such, T2 arni was obvious choice because it is my favorite movie of all time, and besides, we are all more used to that look of arnie.

My EX WL converted today. Yay!! That extra body is what made me pull the trigger :)

So with the extra body that comes with the exclusive you basically have two figures right?

Should I place myself on the SS exclusive waitlist?

I want the extra body, but lots of people seem to be on the waitlist..

I'm also wondering if once they ship out all 750 and there weren't any cancellations will I get my money back?

You don't have to pay to be on the waitlist, do you?

Should I place myself on the SS exclusive waitlist?

I want the extra body, but lots of people seem to be on the waitlist..

I'm also wondering if once they ship out all 750 and there weren't any cancellations will I get my money back?

You don't have to pay to be on the waitlist, do you?

No, you don't have to pay. And despite everybody jumping on the waitlist, there's still a good chance with cancellations and credit card declines.

Oh!
Sorry I didn't know that!

I'll be sure to put myself on the waitlist and hopefully will be able to snag one if some people hope to cancel their order!

But I live in Australia so I don't know how much the postage will be.

Oh!
Sorry I didn't know that!

I'll be sure to put myself on the waitlist and hopefully will be able to snag one if some people hope to cancel their order!

But I live in Australia so I don't know how much the postage will be.

Whatever it'll be, with that extra body, I'm certain it'll be well worth it. :D

That's great hehateme!

So I just get the price for postage then go on the wait list and hopefully get a e-mail saying I'm on the list?

Are they reliable? As I have never ordered from them.

Im sure there will be a tone of these bodies on ebay, after their released. I guess that can be a 2nd option

Hans claw marks? Oh I thought you meant like unpainted without the skin colour :p

Thanks a lot thenam for your help.

Back