Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I think Hot Toys will deliver. I am just hoping they make the normal sculpt with a closed mouth. I really don't like that pose on figures. I can kind of accept it if the character talks a lot, but Bruce did not talk a lot, he whooped butts.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Seems like both heads will be PERS? That would be nice.

Seems like both heads will be PERS? That would be nice.

Yup, read the description, both heads ARE PERS :) its a nifty feature but also a pain if it comes/turns faulty. My DX Joker has still withstood the test of tinkering with the feature, those who were not so lucky deal with a lot of mental trauma...

personally I prefer the Enterbay 360 system more than PERS, Ive seen some DX Jokers come with the eyes alignment defective which makes them useless with the PERS feature...

I too prefer the enterbay system. Some people say it is difficult to align the eyes, but I think it is very easy. The only thing is that Enterbay did not give it a whole lot of range when you want to pose him looking up. At least for me, that was a problem with the FOF and Kato figures. I had to shave a bit off from the inside of the sculpts to give it more range.

I too prefer the enterbay system. Soke people say it is difficult to align the eyes, but I think it is very easy. The only thing is that Enterbay did not give it a whole lot of range when you want yo pose him looking up. At least for me, that was a problem with the FOF and Kato figures. I had to shave a bit off from the inside of the sculpts to give it mor range.

Yeah, I really like the enterbay system too. Especially after hearing the problems with HTs PERS.
I cant believe people think its difficult to align the eyes...its so easy to do:dunno
I had to adjust all of my friends bruce lee's because they all looked slightly boggle eyed lol

The 'problems' of the the HT PERS are rare in number.

Most of the 'problems' are due to people incorrectly using the system.

Ive heard that the DX02 and 03's PERS was much better than the Joker, my joker has stood the test of tinkering however the problems I refer to are ones like where some friend's figure's eyes was not aligned properly to begin with, then some fellows eye used to fall lazy with time etc.
Also what I want to allude to is that the PERS has the potential to be a big headache as there are quite more chances of it busting down than the 360 system. If the joystick stem goes... very few customers will have the nerve to not panic and try to open the thing and fix it. The Joker PERS problem thread is a testament to many having the problems... Of course there will always be people using it incorrectly but what I want to point is that potentially it is more probable to fail and remain unfixed than the 360 system... thats all :)

Thats good to hear.
I always take care of my stuff so hopefully I wont experience any "problems" when I get this figure.

This will probably be my first figure of the year.

Placed a waitlist reservation for the exc. wayyyyy late (Dec 29th to be exact) and I was just notified that they will be changing it to an order. Add me to the exclusive club!

Guess they must be shipping soon if they are starting to convert waitlisters. I am so happy about this one.

Placed a waitlist reservation for the exc. wayyyyy late (Dec 29th to be exact) and I was just notified that they will be changing it to an order. Add me to the exclusive club!

Guess they must be shipping soon if they are starting to convert waitlisters. I am so happy about this one.

Congrats on your conversion! It seems a shame to have such a generously accessorised kit with just the one body to mess around with.

Congrats on your conversion! It seems a shame to have such a generously accessorised kit with just the one body to mess around with.

Thanks!

I agree that only one body and box full of wasted outfits and heads is a bit of a tease. This will become the most coveted of the Hot Toys Bruce Lee's.

1st of the series + most widely recognized film + DX + EXC. = Win

Thanks!

I agree that only one body and box full of wasted outfits and heads is a bit of a tease. This will become the most coveted of the Hot Toys Bruce Lee's.

1st of the series + most widely recognized film + DX + EXC. = Win

:exactly::lecture . Welcome to the club indeed :yess::peace:hi5:

I hope the reason of the delay is that arnie's tackling the bruised battle expression sculpt on the DX!

Me too, but it seems to be releasing soon, so maybe the delay will be for the Reeves Superman (which I care nothing for) since maybe Arnie got his hands or helped Yulli out as soon as he arrived to Hot Toys.

Or maybe he is done with it, who knows. Hot Toys already announced 2 more figures this year from Arnie. Maybe they were sculpts he had already done as I remember in Arnie's blog, the smiling Bruce was shown before he went with Hot Toys.

i ordered the ss ex myself this will be my first bruce the wait is killing me.

I wonder if the SS EX will have a different/bigger box. someone has a clue?

Last edited:
Back