Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only contribution i want to see from SSC regarding these figure releases is just printing their name brand on the Hot Toys box, please let Hot Toys R&D have total control.

Sure, as long as there are no rubber suits involved! :lol

Seeing as HT has and is still going deep into the money making Iron Man line I'm betting they make a bunch of SW figures too. It' just a sure bet they'll all sell well.

I don' think that is their decision. IT sounds like SS is still in control and will give HT projects.

The only contribution i want to see from SSC regarding these figure releases is just printing their name brand on the Hot Toys box, please let Hot Toys R&D have total control.
Ooh, I don't know about that. Maybe as long as this figure doesn't have any rubber components.

edit: Drats! Natrix beat me to it.

The only other figs I'm looking for from this partnership are Han Solo, jedi Luke, EPIII Obi-Wan and Anakin, Chewie and Leia. Maybe Vader. Can't see myself buying any others

Well this has to be one of the most disappointing announcements Hot Toys had made. This is the first DX I couldn't care less about. Complete pass.

Maybe we finally see a taun taun with some hoth versions of the main characters. Or a chewbacca. Maybe lando.

I don' think that is their decision. IT sounds like SS is still in control and will give HT projects.

If they are in control of green lighting HTs offerings, why wouldnt they direct them to do a character that SS hasnt done? My bet is on this deal being license sharing more so than SS directing HT.

So its for real then. Hot Toys are making Star Wars figures. Very interesting *Ben kenobi beard stroke*

Please lord give me the strength to pass on this :pray:

HT to the competition: "You are beaten! It is useless to resist. Don't make me destroy you."

Back