Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect news Im huge Star Wars fan!Im so happy I cant wait for pictures and see how excellent this going to look like!:hi5::yess::yess:

Awesome choice if you ask me!
There's not already a cool SSC Bespin Luke.
Don't pick a character that hasn't been made yet, like Boba Fett.
Another Luke is a great idea,I hope they make 5 more and like 5 Han Solo's too,that would be sweet!
FAIL!

You do realize that HT will blow that craptacular figure right out of the water? SS knows it. Obviously why they are letting them do him. SS version was fun for the time, but its time for a better version if you ask me.

Oh crap.

Favorite version of Luke Skywalker. First Hot Toys Star Wars figure. What do I do?

Ironically, the only Sideshow Star Wars figure I kept was my Bespin Luke. :lol

This is a game changer, you either are in or out. Nothing is gonna be off the table. You either render your SS collection obsolete, or you collect one or the other. I dont think HT will be in this to "fill holes" for the SS collection.

I wonder will we see it, order it before SDCC, OR will it just be teased at at SDCC, and not up for order for a few months. That's what I WANT them to do. there is TOO MUCH awesome in this year already.

If stuff keeps coming like it has in the last year, we'll be the only people living at the bus station with an awesome 1/6th collection.

HT also helped Sideshow develop Vader and the Troopers so I would not bet on seeing those.

Chewie finally seems likely though...

Hopefully the droids to follow.

Han also seems a shoe in- hopefully Bespin... lets concentrate on one movie at a time pls HT. We know your record on finishing lines...

This is a game changer, you either are in or out. Nothing is gonna be off the table. You either render your SS collection obsolete, or you collect one or the other. I dont think HT will be in this to "fill holes" for the SS collection.

I disagree. I don't think they will be filing holes either, but I'll bet they will ONLY be DX figures, of the ones Sideshow has already done, that just don't hold up to today's standards.

I'm still not expecting a full line from this , but i'm sure it will be some awesome stuff.

and 250$ish prices too i'll bet :(

I love SW and specifically stayed away from the SS line. I knew it would be an unending source of space, money and likeness issues. I know many of you are big fans and have some wonderful collections. I suspect many of you must be megapissed that now HT & SS is going to "reboot" this franchise and get many of you to buy figures you already have. Tough I am interested to see what they some up with. I think a DX Luke on Dagobah, with Xwing pilot suit, training gear, yoda and Luke in Vader helmet would've been cooler.

Then I am out because there is no way I can pay $200 each to redo an entire line.

HT also helped Sideshow develop Vader and the Troopers so I would not bet on seeing those.

Chewie finally seems likely though...

Hopefully the droids to follow.

Han also seems a shoe in- hopefully Bespin... lets concentrate on one movie at a time pls HT. We know your record on finishing lines...

3 more Vaders to go...really dont think HT wants that action???
C'mon!

I disagree. I don't think they will be filing holes either, but I'll bet they will ONLY be DX figures, of the ones Sideshow has already done, that just don't hold up to today's standards.

I'm still not expecting a full line from this , but i'm sure it will be some awesome stuff.

and 250$ish prices too i'll bet :(

while i don't think they will be only DXes I DO think we are not going to see a LOT of them. I mean look all of what is on HT's plate. I'm betting we get 5-8 Star Wars guys out of them.. all human which is a hell yes to me. Sideshow just can't cut the mustard but their non human ones are still great.

I love SW and specifically stayed away from the SS line. I knew it would be an unending source of space, money and likeness issues. I know many of you are big fans and have some wonderful collections. I suspect many of you must be megapissed that now HT & SS is going to "reboot" this franchise and get many of you to buy figures you already have. Tough I am interested to see what they some up with. I think a DX Luke on Dagobah, with Xwing pilot suit, training gear, yoda and Luke in Vader helmet would've been cooler.

Great points, all.
:goodpost:

Seeing as HT has and is still going deep into the money making Iron Man line I'm betting they make a bunch of SW figures too. It' just a sure bet they'll all sell well.

Really cool news. I want a new Ani and Obi from Ep III for sure along with Jedi Luke with endor gear.

The only contribution i want to see from SSC regarding these figure releases is just printing their name brand on the Hot Toys box, please let Hot Toys R&D have total control.

Seeing as HT has and is still going deep into the money making Iron Man line I'm betting they make a bunch of SW figures too. It' just a sure bet they'll all sell well.

Definitely! :goodpost:
Thank you! Put the gun to your wallets now!!!!!!

Back