Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has my eyebrow raised, but it'll have to be something VERY special for me to bite.

Awesome choice if you ask me!
There's not already a cool SSC Bespin Luke.
Don't pick a character that hasn't been made yet, like Boba Fett.
Another Luke is a great idea,I hope they make 5 more and like 5 Han Solo's too,that would be sweet!
FAIL!

I'm stoked they went with Empire Luke first and I canonly imagine what else lies in store. Really looking forward to seeing the layout with all the heads and accessories and base, etc. I don't think I can take any more grail figure announcements this year though as my head might actually explode.

Awesome choice if you ask me!
There's not already a cool SSC Bespin Luke.
Don't pick a character that hasn't been made yet, like Boba Fett.
Another Luke is a great idea,I hope they make 5 more and like 5 Han Solo's too,that would be sweet!
FAIL!

5950739157_572822c0ba_b.jpg

Boba has been made...just doesn't have a product page yet :nana:

All this talk about saving money, cutting down on collection..........how to do it when they are doing Star Wars????

First CM Punk wins the WWE title and now this!!!! The end of the world is near! :panic:

Holy crap. I guessed Bespin Luke as DX07 in the other thread as a pipe dream joke. Unbelievable. I was really bummed that my favorite Luke had a subpar release from Sideshow. Incredibly awesome news.

HELL YES!

Also glad it's Bespin and not Tatooine as I'm happy with my Tatooinne luke on HT slim with Josh Small paint ap on the Stormtrooper head.

Next I want Bespin Han and Bespin leia! And Chewie!

No need to redo Vader, Storm Trooper etc. Just the Humans need some help

Back