Hot Toys DX 03 speculation...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it will be T1 related. Imagine Reese with two heads and two outfit (trench coat and resistant uniform).

Im with this guy! :borg Wanted a Reese for a while, but money and actually finding him have held me back :banghead Roll on Tech-com + Police Shoot out to go with my Arnie :rock :borg

Re: Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

I think folks arte reading too much into the statement where it says, "Surprise".

Since I am only vested in Terminator and Predator collectables now, I would love to see an entry into either line.

i would love to see the terminator be the next dx fig having 2 sculpts with both, the tech noir and cop station shootout gear and clothes.

We're not looking "surprising" enough here. I think we need more Batman ...

Maybe its another Joker ... nurse and Ronald McDonald version.

mcserious.jpg

Or Batman ... with interchangeable Batman Begins and nipple-rific Batman & Robin costume.

Or -- Rachel Dawes with three headsclupts ... Katie Holmes, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and blowed-up/ charred Maggie Gyllenhaal.

Or, maybe a Heath Ledger "alternative lifestyle" DX ... with interchangeable gay cowboy and cross-dressing nurse Joker versions.

SnakeDoc

Since I am only vested in Terminator and Predator collectables now, I would love to see an entry into either line.

Im spread across three lines, in order:

1) Terminator (Obviously :lol)

2) Aliens

3) Predator

So my bedroom is divided into factions in each corner, they are all very anti-social :(

Prolly pool table Joker, cause we don't have enough of them.

Reeve Superman with Fortress of Solitude LED base and Clark Kent alternate accessories

10,000 to 1 shot - but if it's john mcclane, i'll probably whip it out and urinate all over my desk in joyous filthiness.

i reckon it'll be chris reeves superman or T1 arnie too. there's massive potential for actual DXing there. 2 heads, 2 outfits (at least), new bodies, light up feature for T1, some funky bases, PERS would work well for both. i think chris reeves has to be DXed. that big deluxe box etc. would show the appropriate respect to such a huge license. and a figure that everyone wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back