Hot Toys DX 03 speculation...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea your right. I know thats how it will be and can't do much to change it, I was just speaking my mind. I wouldnt really compare Elvis to MJ though, drug use?... I can care less.But we're taking kids into consideration, not once but twice. Yea its all "suspected" but still the kind of behavior that was factual is FAR to questionable to be dimissed just because a jury said so.

If that's what you care about, why don't you look up Priscilla and Elvis's respective ages when they started dating? Just a thought...

:lol Well, maybe we'll get Ted next time. Sorry your guy didn't make it.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Stop justifying what the majority of fans see as a mistake. I want official confirmation that this is DX03. A lot of people are pissed off that this figure snuck into the DX line.

30071170316_220x220_a.jpg

Yea your right. I know thats how it will be and can't do much to change it, I was just speaking my mind. I wouldnt really compare Elvis to MJ though, drug use?... I can care less.But we're taking kids into consideration, not once but twice. Yea its all "suspected" but still the kind of behavior that was factual is FAR to questionable to be dimissed just because a jury said so.

To this day, I still think Michael was an easy target because he was a freak and a recluse. Remember, he was never convicted of anything and under heavy questioning by the defense attorneys their stories fell apart. As far as Elvis, the comparison was solely based on his impact on music. You can't take that away and you can't ignore it.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

30071170316_220x220_a.jpg

To this day, I still think Michael was an easy target because he was a freak and a recluse. Remember, he was never convicted of anything and under heavy questioning by the defense attorneys their stories fell apart. As far as Elvis, the comparison was solely based on his impact on music. You can't take that away and you can't ignore it.

Maybe, maybe not. But I still think theres somthing very wrong possibly a sickness with a 40yr old man with lets face it, some homosexual traits sleeping in the bed with kids by his own admission and trying to tell the world theres nothing wrong with that. And I can't ignore that ethier.

Maybe, maybe not. But I still think theres somthing very wrong possibly a sickness with a 40yr old man with lets face it, some homosexual traits sleeping in the bed with kids by his own admission and trying to tell the world theres nothing wrong with that. And I can't ignore that ethier.

Michael was not:

liberace_american.jpg

Re: Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

That is Awesome and no I'm not sad.

I'm so glad we got a DX version of Black Jackson because anything after Bad was Crazy Wacko Kracker Jackson. Black Jackson 4ever!

Who else could of gotten Scorsese to direct a music video for him? :chew
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dsUXAEzaC3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dsUXAEzaC3Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Who's Bad?!

seriously??? people are actually really pissed off by this announcement??? get a damn grip people. so a toy company released something you don't want - jesus christ almighty selling crack cocaine in a parking lot!! maybe the next one will be something you want, let it go. the fact that the japanese release information is already out there shows you exactly which market this was primarily aimed at. MJ is still unbelievably MASSIVE in asia. so all this crap about "majority of fans" being angry is just bollocks.

may buddha strike me down with a naked rosie o'donnell shaped lightning bolt if i'm wrong.... but i'm pretty sure the DX line won't die after DX03. there will be more. patience...

seriously??? people are actually really pissed off by this announcement??? get a damn grip people. so a toy company released something you don't want - jesus christ almighty selling crack cocaine in a parking lot!! maybe the next one will be something you want, let it go. the fact that the japanese release information is already out there shows you exactly which market this was primarily aimed at. MJ is still unbelievably MASSIVE in asia. so all this crap about "majority of fans" being angry is just bollocks.

may buddha strike me down with a naked rosie o'donnell shaped lightning bolt if i'm wrong.... but i'm pretty sure the DX line won't die after DX03. there will be more. patience...

I'm pretty sure it'll bring more money to the DX line too. I know I'm getting one. And unlike Joker and Batman from the Dark Knight I won't be pissed off that I already bought 3 figures before they released the DX versions.

Exactly...
There's a lot of HT figures I have no interest at all in, but I'm not gonna whine about it... :dunno

Can't wait to see the Smooth Criminal version!!! :rock!!!

mj24.gif

Only if it includes the Michael Jackson Transformer!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/GHjlarr85nQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/GHjlarr85nQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How long till someone make a custom Blade mod to pose with MJ :lol

What kind of base do think this will have? It would have to be different from TDK base, I hope its some kind of environment display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back