Hot Toys DX 03 speculation...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

W
Surprise like in something we never saw coming is my guess.We allready know Reeve and T1 is coming.

Wait wait. We KNOW a Reeve DX is comming? I thought that was pure speculation?

Where was it said other than speculation a Reeve or T1 is even comig? How do we know those are coming. I dont thin we do at all.

Either could work as DX I guess. Terminator with his two heads battle damaged and non, and his two outfits.

Superman with Clark stuff...

Im hoping for Rorschach, masked and unmasked and different face patterns and maybe prison gear. but i don't think they'll even do a rorschach let alone a DX one.

Where was it said other than speculation a Reeve or T1 is even comig? How do we know those are coming. I dont thin we do at all.

Either could work as DX I guess. Terminator with his two heads battle damaged and non, and his two outfits.

Superman with Clark stuff...

Im hoping for Rorschach, masked and unmasked and different face patterns and maybe prison gear. but i don't think they'll even do a rorschach let alone a DX one.

It was in a magazine interview with hot toys. They said that they were working on a Reeves Superman, so theres a good chance it could be that as well

I did nt see anything about the original Terminator in that article,though I know it was widely mooted.

Someone on the HT Facebook page thinks it might be Hans Landa. I hope NOT. A waste of a DX spot in my opinion.

The whole point of the DX was that they were updated versions of previous figs, right? So it won't be Superman or any other new figure.

I'd like BD Robocop but they probably don't have the license anymore....so I'll stab at something Terminator-related. But I just hope it's not yet another Batman/IronMan-related fig.

Avatar as we havnt seen anything yet.

Yup, I'm with you on that one!

I want them to show us some Avatar products!! So my guess is:

Jake Sully DX:

-1/6 scale Na'vi body with fluorescent paint dots for glow in the dark effect like in the movie.
-2 Headsculpts, one with the facepaint from the Banshee-capturing scene and one without.
-RDA clothes
-Machine gun
-Bow & Arrows
-Knife
-Base with light-up plants.

Yup, I'm with you on that one!

I want them to show us some Avatar products!! So my guess is:

Jake Sully DX:

-1/6 scale Na'vi body with fluorescent paint dots for glow in the dark effect like in the movie.
-2 Headsculpts, one with the facepaint from the Banshee-capturing scene and one without.
-RDA clothes
-Machine gun
-Bow & Arrows
-Knife
-Base with light-up plants.

Don't want much do you? :horror :lol

Nah only messing i'd love all that stuff as well! :rock

Personally i would like a new jack sparrow as i missed my chance 2 get him b4 ..but with pirates4 in the works ..we wont see him until thats out id say.Id love a Selene from underworld also like someone already mentioned ..but i don't think she is popular enough to become an mms letalone a dx.
Realistically im betting it will be reeves superman ..which i am all 4! ,but dx are about accessories and much more other then just the pers system..there would want 2 be a clark attire included with it and some other stuff 2.

Would love it to be Superman.

Won't be the BD T800.

Reckon it will be Rambo or Jack Sparrow.

The Rambo they ate talking about, Is it first blood Rambo or "Rambo" rambo? For me, it's first blood or nothin!

Iron man mark BD with everything that came with the MMS, except with the KOJUN headsculpt instead of the repainted mark 2 sculpt.
:lol

That'll be amusing:rolleyes:

seriously though, I think and hope its jack sparrow DX, its bout time :rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back