Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Got a set of four a few days ago, still haven't opened it. Was gonna wait till Midas arrives to rearrange my set with the hall of armor but maybe I should just do it ahead of time. Gonna take awhile to set up I'm sure.

Congrats man :hi5:
Yeah take your time unboxing and setting them up the way you want for your display. If you are thinking of not using batteries and hard wire, you will need a whole day of messing around to build fake hard wired batteries for the LED wall panels.

It's a cool set, just dont see many people buying them. I'm hoping they go on major clearance because I need 5 more sets of 7 to display all 42 Marks. :horror

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

I just got my 2 pieces for my Mark VI and VII. Need to find time to unbox them and set them up. I have been waiting for them for quite some time!

Quick shot of my unfinished set up.

just bought a set of 7 off ebay for 750, plus ebay was having a special on their ebay bucks which i got $60 of ebay bucks, cant wait to get this set, now the dilemma of figuring out how to set this up and display right

never mind lol

Last edited:

Been saving up for these but I don't even have room to put them in, setup looks like it might cover a whole dining table, I can only imagine the amount of room you would need for PI 1/4 Iron Man hall of armor

I know its been stated here before but does anyone know the length from end to end of the set of 7?

Hi! here you have the dimensions in millimeters^^

Regards!

Looks great Toys210!

I'm planning on buying a table from ikea to display this. It's 59" long and 29 1/2" deep so it will be perfect. It also comes in grey so it will look like his workshop.

I know its been stated here before but does anyone know the length from end to end of the set of 7?

Hope this helps.... Its from page 91 :)

59" wide is pretty much what you need to display. You also need depth because the set is curved

Last edited:

Hope this helps.... Its from page 91 :)

59" wide is pretty much what you need to display. You also need depth because the set is curved

Thanks:wave Doesn't look like I have room anywhere for that. My set of four will have to do for now. Untill I get mks 3,4 and 6 anyway..

^ Just realize everything there is worth over 3 grand, well worth it though

^ Just realize everything there is worth over 3 grand, well worth it though

Well, the bad part is I just started collecting in June of this year. I have 7 reviews so I bought a lot of figures from members and also on Ebay. I'm finally caught up so yeah for me. I can now spend retail 250 plus for the 34 other armors coming out. :lol

Well, the bad part is I just started collecting in June of this year. I have 7 reviews so I bought a lot of figures from members and also on Ebay. I'm finally caught up so yeah for me. I can now spend retail 250 plus for the 34 other armors coming out. :lol

I think you made me realize how expensive is this hobby, I didn't care before but maybe its time to call it quits, that's almost 10 grand in armors if I were to ever get them all. You must be loaded to even think about getting all those armors lol.

I think you made me realize how expensive is this hobby, I didn't care before but maybe its time to call it quits, that's almost 10 grand in armors if I were to ever get them all. You must be loaded to even think about getting all those armors lol.

I agree this Hobby is expensive specially when you start collecting other figures like the Batman line, and now 1/4 scale. Hot Toys knows this and releases figures on a schedule. I think if you are planning out which figures you want to buy, then set aside money each month in a separate saving account, this is a viable way to get what you want. The main thing here is try to pay for your figures with real money, not credit. You will feel much better truly owning the figure and say "yeah I earned that".

For me I will continue to buy each Armor as it comes out slowly. I no longer have to pay Ebay prices for my figures because I'm caught up to the current release schedule.

Well thanks for listening to my personal opinion :hi5:

If anyone is looking to buy this, Corner Store Comics currently has a 15% off code XMAS15. I just put the HoA in my cart ($799) and it did apply a $120 savings.

Plus if you live in the area, there is an option to arrange pickup at their store in LA.

If anyone is looking to buy this, Corner Store Comics currently has a 15% off code XMAS15. I just put the HoA in my cart ($799) and it did apply a $120 savings.

Plus if you live in the area, there is an option to arrange pickup at their store in LA.

that's pretty sweet. Too bad if I were to order it (I'm in Canada) the shipping/duties would probably even it out again :gah:

edit: just checked, shipping is $288

Back