Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

I finally got my 7th hall of armor, connected them together with only batteries in one of the armor and to my surprise, they all can light up!

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

I finally got my 7th hall of armor, connected them together with only batteries in one of the armor and to my surprise, they all can light up!

really so the entire hoa can be powered with only one set of batteries?

finally got a chance to set my hoa, haven't had time to put the hologram stickers on yet

finally got a chance to set my hoa, haven't had time to put the hologram stickers on yet

Love your Masterpiece collection. All you need is some lights to show off those treasures.

:hi5:

FYI, 25% off of everything in stock, including the HOA at Corner Store Comics....

I am seeing wires running down the detolf frame inside...
Likely the lights are just turned off.

Ah yes I see the wires too. I would kindly ask for him to plug them in and show off his wonderful collection :). I'm a fan of illuminated Transformers

FYI, 25% off of everything in stock, including the HOA at Corner Store Comics....
Someone got the last one. Kinda glad, I don't need that temptation anymore.

How wide is it when combined? Need to figure out how much room I will need to display this.

How wide is it when combined? Need to figure out how much room I will need to display this.

59" wide is pretty much what you need to display. You also need depth because the set is curved

:lecture

Does one hall of amor fit the detolf shelf ?

Does one hall of amor fit the detolf shelf ?

You can fit one only on the bottom level of the Detolf. The HOA is just a bit too tall for the rest of the detolf shelves (15 1/4").

Love your Masterpiece collection. All you need is some lights to show off those treasures.

:hi5:

Thanks, but yeah, there's lights inside the detolfs, here's an outdated pic of the set up

Happy New Year to all fellow collectors!

I finally found the time to put my 2pc HOA up...
61wk.jpg

h3n7.jpg

yfnj.jpg

634e.jpg

c9vc.jpg

heres my lighted up display, powered by only 3AAA batteries!!! wonder how long these batteries will last, lol

Last edited:
Back