Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

Got the 7 piece set in yesterday and got it all setup and walls along with the other lights on ac power. I noticed while installing the clear "stickers" to the acrylic front plates the Mark V print is less clear than the rest. I checked my other two sets and it's the same. Is this normal? Anyone else have the same issue?

I might have to contact SS if this issue is just me and request a better copy.

How were you able to get the stickers on? I tried to do one of them and it was just full of bubbles. Is there a trick or something to get them on?

Re: Hot Toys - DS001A-C - Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Hall of Armor Collectible Specs & P

How does your Mark V sheet look? Like the rest or different?

Same as yours. They look great how did you get them on? I tried one and it was full of bubbles.

Is it possible you removed some of the printing when applying, or was it like that before.

Do they give you a spare sticker sheet?

Nope all 3 sets are like that. Another member commented earlier that his looks like mine. I'm guessing it's like that across the board.

Sorry about this but I had to reply again. For some reason the first time I looked at your pictures I couldn’t tell what you were referring to. Mine looked like a different color and I thought that’s what you meant. However now I see that it’s very choppy. I went ahead and checked my boxes as I have six sets of them (bought seven singles sold one set). It must be in batches because mine are fine just slightly off in color but not choppy.

Are these supposed to ship with the clear acrylic poles and stands that plug into the hole?

Thanks, I'll have to check my packaging.

one of my hall of armors dims up when i open the other hall of armors, the more I turn on the dimmer it gets. is there something wrong with the unit itself or the power is not enough? the other hall of armors doesn't dim up though.

So I ended up getting the set of 7 from SSC, free shipping, thank you code, plus rewards helped. I thought my wife was gonna kill me when I brought the box in. That box is HUGE!

Back