Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

He's playing an Ugnaught in it. Motion capture.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

The real Nick Nolte looks like an Ugnaught these days, so there's really not much difference.

He's playing an Ugnaught in it. Motion capture.

Cool. I guess he's the one on that alien creature that was also on Rebels.

Is it November yet ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if Europeans will be able to watch The Mandalorian on another streaming service when it comes out in November... [emoji848]

Pfft. I'll rip it an hour after it premieres.

Ah, back to the safety zone of the Mandalorian thread :rotfl

Now this is a very interesting Black Series Mandalorian release

jawa.jpg

Looks like Hoody might've right about those SDCC Jawas releasing around the time of The Mandalorian.

Ah, back to the safety zone of the Mandalorian thread :rotfl

Now this is a very interesting Black Series Mandalorian release

Looks like Hoody might've right about those SDCC Jawas releasing around the time of The Mandalorian.

Welcome home :lol

Nice pickup. What strikes me as interesting though is the name on the packaging. "Off-World Jawas". I guess where ever he meets them it's not on Tatooine, which is pretty interesting.

However it does seem to indicate that Hot Toys are at least taking the safe route and picking known aliens and potentially releasing them to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, like they did with the Battlefront Snow Troopers. Which is all fine with me !!

Any more Hasbro toys ?

I did see this picture below. I would say these would be the characters Hot Toys will probably also concentrate on. Seem to be the characters we have seen the most of in all the images we have seen so far.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Welcome home :lol

Nice pickup. What strikes me as interesting though is the name on the packaging. "Off-World Jawas". I guess where ever he meets them it's not on Tatooine, which is pretty interesting.

However it does seem to indicate that Hot Toys are at least taking the safe route and picking known aliens and potentially releasing them to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, like they did with the Battlefront Snow Troopers. Which is all fine with me !!

Any more Hasbro toys ?

I did see this picture below. I would say these would be the characters Hot Toys will probably also concentrate on. Seem to be the characters we have seen the most of in all the images we have seen so far.

Maybe the ''off-world'' is an indication that they're bounty hunters or smugglers. It's amazing that we'll get to see Jawas going bad ass.

If the two birds with one stone thing means we get more of those OT aliens then I'm all in. I'd say some of those ESB bounty hunters, who are rumoured to be in the show (e.g. Bossk and Zuckuss), stand a very good chance of getting Hot Toys figures in the not too distant future.

There's also a Black Series Mandalorian figure (see pic below), as well as Episode IX Rey and Kylo (I'll leave someone else to post those haha), and a couple of Fallen Order figures (Cal and the Second Sister). IG-11 and Cara Dune seem to be the main supporting characters in the show, so maybe Hot Toys will make them. Surely there'll be a bare minimum of the Mandalorian and his IG droid sidekick. We'll probably get more figures with the second season than the first, just because it clashes with Episode IX. Fingers crossed we get all the wonderful possible variants of the red Sith Troopers.

Screenshot (9).jpg

Maybe the ''off-world'' is an indication that they're bounty hunters or smugglers. It's amazing that we'll get to see Jawas going bad ass.

Bad ass Jawas are something I definitely want to see ! Who wouldn't :lol

I'm in a bit of a dilemma about IG-11 though. Will I really want to get another IG droid if I have IG-88. He's pretty cool. Guess I'll have to see how much of a sidekick he actually is, and how much different he actually is compared to IG-88.

Bad ass Jawas are something I definitely want to see ! Who wouldn't :lol

I'm in a bit of a dilemma about IG-11 though. Will I really want to get another IG droid if I have IG-88. He's pretty cool. Guess I'll have to see how much of a sidekick he actually is, and how much different he actually is compared to IG-88.

Ah, you're saving up for all those Sith Troopers instead I bet.

It'll be a Hot Toys IG droid, with die cast parts and lots of shiny bits. It'll cost a lot, but then again its value will likely soar within 18-24 months (see K-2SO).

It'll be a Hot Toys IG droid, with die cast parts and lots of shiny bits. It'll cost a lot, but then again its value will likely soar within 18-24 months (see K-2SO).

Yes you're right. Considering I got the SSC IG-88 for half price, it won't take much to push me into getting a HT version of IG-11.

Thanks again for that recommendation of K2 man :stake

Thanks again for that recommendation of K2 man :stake

No worries, hopefully there'll be a Cassian soon to go with him. I'm currently recommending the Sith Trooper :lol

Hehe... you just can?t let it go can you? ;-)

Only making light of the situation. I have no issue (other than price) with the figure, or with you. My only issue is with Malgus and his paranoid rants. I'll just ignore him in future and not rise to it myself. As for you, I've enjoyed debating with you in the past, and find you a generally sensible and balanced poster, so have no desire to make an enemy of you. Like I said, let's just get over it and move on now.

Thoughts on this new trooper (Flametrooper?) from Fallen Order?

TROOP.jpg

Hmmmm don't know. Too much going on in that faceplate.

Just give me a Hot Toys Saw Gerrera and I'll be happy.....

50-star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-gameplay-details_jmrs.jpg

I dig that Flame Trooper but there's also the Incinerator Trooper from Mandalorian so I doubt we'll see the one from the game.

Agreed, would much rather have the Incinerator Trooper. The bits that look nice about that Flametrooper are the bits similar/the same as the ESB Snowtrooper.

When is this game set? I was under the impression it was post Revenge of the Sith/pre A New Hope? Correct me if I'm wrong. Then why is the faceplate similar to a First Order Stormtrooper? That just makes no sense.

Back