Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Next week the latest. I'm not interested in that though. Hoping for 2 SW PO for Force Friday. I just realize that Force Friday is also the Joker movie's launch, at least here in Canada. If we get one PO, I think it's the Mandalorian but they got to do a ST figure right? Jet Trooper or Poe? Hasbro seems to have a Sith Jet Trooper as well.

I'd take a flightgear Poe. He's the last figure I need from the ST. If there are any parallels at all and Rey, Finn and Poe could be called the Big 3 of the ST, then they have to do Poe. Surely.

But a Mandalorian would definitely be another good choice.

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Or maybe a Trandoshan ?? How awesome does this look !! And HD image too !

Article here
https://collider.com/the-mandalorian-trandoshans-image/#poster

the-mandalorian-trandoshans.jpg

Speaking of Trandoshans, I seem to remember Makingstarwars confirming Bossk is in the show. I'm sure they also said something about one of 4-Lom or Zuckuss. Hopefully Zuckuss as he's my favourite of those ESB bounty hunters.

Here's a pic, stolen from Reddit, showing comparisons of the Mando's armour before and after upgrades. Personally I prefer the armour before the upgrade.

mando.jpg

Can anyone place where those gloves are from? I'm sure we've seen them before. The right shoulder armour is from a Shoretrooper.

Next week the latest. I'm not interested in that though. Hoping for 2 SW PO for Force Friday. I just realize that Force Friday is also the Joker movie's launch, at least here in Canada. If we get one PO, I think it's the Mandalorian but they got to do a ST figure right? Jet Trooper or Poe? Hasbro seems to have a Sith Jet Trooper as well.

Do Hot Toys have the licence for The Joker btw? Joaquin Phoenix's Joker, Pennywise and Heath Ledger's Joker would make a cool display. I only wish they'd make Tim Curry's Pennywise, but that'll never happen.

Speaking of Trandoshans, I seem to remember Makingstarwars confirming Bossk is in the show. I'm sure they also said something about one of 4-Lom or Zuckuss. Hopefully Zuckuss as he's my favourite of those ESB bounty hunters.

Here's a pic, stolen from Reddit, showing comparisons of the Mando's armour before and after upgrades. Personally I prefer the armour before the upgrade.

View attachment 465715

Can anyone place where those gloves are from? I'm sure we've seen them before. The right shoulder armour is from a Shoretrooper.

There's a very quick scene in some of that leaked footage of what looks like Bossk putting on a helmet of some sort. But it's a blink and you miss it shot.

Nice pic of the upgraded armour. I was looking for that. I also prefer the original. I guess HT will start with the original armour as that's what they've had to work with the longest. Assuming Disney hasn't told them otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one?

Bossk.jpg

I never realised that was Bossk before. Still, it's in line with what MSW said about Bossk sporting a different outfit from ESB.

Looking back over that footage it's surprising how many of those shots have The Mandalorian in the chrome(?) armour. Maybe he upgrades a lot sooner then we've been led to believe.

Do Hot Toys have the licence for The Joker btw? Joaquin Phoenix's Joker, Pennywise and Heath Ledger's Joker would make a cool display. I only wish they'd make Tim Curry's Pennywise, but that'll never happen.

I don't know. If they make one I'm very interested.

This one?

View attachment 465716

I never realised that was Bossk before. Still, it's in line with what MSW said about Bossk sporting a different outfit from ESB.

Looking back over that footage it's surprising how many of those shots have The Mandalorian in the chrome(?) armour. Maybe he upgrades a lot sooner then we've been led to believe.

Yep that's it. Not sure it looks so much like Bossk. But perhaps that's simply what someone thought to create some talk ??

With the armour I guess there isn't a huge difference. Seems more metal to replace the brown stuff. Might look a bit better with more Silver ??

The armour looks a bit better in this pic...

View attachment 465719

Taken from this https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/05/inside-the-mandalorian-star-wars/ EW article.

Cool. That main pic looks almost too clean. When I saw that other pic with the fight against the Trandoschans I was thinking I wonder if they ever got Annie Lebowitz in at some point to take some epic photos for a Vanity Fair article. She seems to have done every other Star Wars film to date.

In any case I hope the trickle of HD images continues.

I don't know about the second armour. It's almost too basic for me. Silver on monotone undersuit. The first has more going on.

Screenshot 2019-09-05 at 19.06.07.jpg

By the way your original pic doesn't seem to work (here it is again. Davey Crocket eat your heart out. He just needs a racoon tail on that helmet :lol)

huc-8738732982398320.jpg

Just reading through that EW article, the most intriguing quote from Favreau IMO was this;

“I’ve always been curious what the other people in the cantina are up to,” Favreau says. “We’re digging really deep in the toy chest and pulling out the action figures that people were always curious about and were not quite in the center frame, but have a lot of potential.”

That's where we need some Hot Toys love !! Bring on those aliens !!

Just reading through that EW article, the most intriguing quote from Favreau IMO was this;

?I?ve always been curious what the other people in the cantina are up to,? Favreau says. ?We?re digging really deep in the toy chest and pulling out the action figures that people were always curious about and were not quite in the center frame, but have a lot of potential.?

That's where we need some Hot Toys love !! Bring on those aliens !!

Love that quote. Gives me hope this series will be a Star Wars fans dream come true. The figure potential is immense.

Hell yeah. Lak Sivrak here we come

Not gonna lie, with each new pic, my love for his first hodgepodge of earth tone armors is increasing as is my dislike for the ill-fitting chrome Beskar armor. Something about it just screams clunky like a lot of customs Mandalorian Merc cosplayers.

I hope we get a figure of Giancarlo Esposito from this. And Werner Herzog in the Black Series.

Someone mentioned this might be an Ewok B&B that they're staying at :lol

huc-8738732982398320.jpg

Someone somewhere (nothing vague about that) said that's taken from the Ewok village concept art. Can any Ewok expert confirm that? There must be hundreds of those on here.

On that picture, one of the early ''leaks'' said something about the original story idea for The Mandalorian being a little like Lone Wolf and Cub. We saw this same woman in the trailer holding a kid. There might be something in that ''leak'' afterall.

Julia Jones is in this too. Man she is hot. Loved her on Westworld.

Julia Jones is in this too. Man she is hot. Loved her on Westworld.

She's the girl who was in Wind River, right? Yep, she's a knockout.

Utah! Get me two!

The cast announcements just keep coming for this. Actors probably just want in to have Star Wars in their IMDB list [emoji23]

That said I hope we get a grisseled 1/6 Nick Nolte figure !

Back