Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Unsure. The only video game related releases we got were for BF2, and the majority of the reason was just so they could use Snowtroopers

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Unsure. The only video game related releases we got were for BF2, and the majority of the reason was just so they could use Snowtroopers

Were the Shadow Trooper and Shock Trooper Battlefront releases or Expanded Universe?

Were the Shadow Trooper and Shock Trooper Battlefront releases or Expanded Universe?

Shock Trooper was definitely Battlefront, I don't remember if Shadow Trooper was or not

Isn't that the same character from Rebels? The one that uses a spinning lightsaber like a helicopter :lol

Isn't that the same character from Rebels? The one that uses a spinning lightsaber like a helicopter :lol

You?re confusing this Second Sister figure to her Seventh Sister from Rebels.

Not sure this is the right place for this, but we need to keep this thread on page 1 :)

Do we think we'll get a Second Sister figure for Jedi: Fallen Order? The Black Series seem to be focusing on this one (pic below). Also, how about Vader Immortal? Maybe the Black Bishop? Would people want these sort of releases?

Hard to say. But I am sure they will probably wait to see if the game is a hit or not. As Hot Toys typically only go for the heroes I'm assuming it would be Kal and his little robot if any thing at all (which would be pretty cool in itself). Second Sister, only if it is great game and people are really asking for it. But I'd give her a 20% chance.

But that "Second Brother from another mother", they'll make him for sure :lol

Hard to say. But I am sure they will probably wait to see if the game is a hit or not. As Hot Toys typically only go for the heroes I'm assuming it would be Kal and his little robot if any thing at all (which would be pretty cool in itself). Second Sister, only if it is great game and people are really asking for it. But I'd give her a 20% chance.

But that "Second Brother from another mother", they'll make him for sure :lol

:pray: That sounds like an episode IX leak.

They've probably got enough figures to make with The Mandalorian and that movie thing they've got coming up. Would love that Black Bishop from Vader Immortal though. What % chance do you give that of happening? Be kind!

black bishop.jpg

:pray: That sounds like an episode IX leak.

They've probably got enough figures to make with The Mandalorian and that movie thing they've got coming up. Would love that Black Bishop from Vader Immortal though. What % chance do you give that of happening? Be kind!

Sure cool looking figure. Is that also the Emperor as a clone ? :lol

Unless Disney said to HT we need to push Vader Immortal make this figure , I'd say it's got a very very small chance. Easy head sculpt though i guess :lol

But seriously like you said they've got enough to do. Star Wars isn't exactly the hottest franchise at the moment, and I think we'll be lucky to get TV series figures at this point.

You got another release of the red trooper today YAY !! ....what more do you want man !! :lol

Sure cool looking figure. Is that also the Emperor as a clone ? :lol

Unless Disney said to HT we need to push Vader Immortal make this figure , I'd say it's got a very very small chance. Easy head sculpt though i guess :lol

But seriously like you said they've got enough to do. Star Wars isn't exactly the hottest franchise at the moment, and I think we'll be lucky to get TV series figures at this point.

You got another release of the red trooper today YAY !! ....what more do you want man !! :lol

Nah, I never expected them to make it. I was just bumping my favourite thread :nana: Cool looking character though. I'd advise anyone to watch a walkthrough of Vader Immortal part 1 on Youtube, I loved the story... apart from the annoying L3-esque droid.

I'm delighted with the tomato trooper, as it gives me a chance to easily skip a pre-order and catch up with those figures I'm still missing from my collection. Bring on those First Order Jet Troopers.

Oh btw, I gave in yesterday and ordered the Young Han deluxe. Never thought I'd do that, but the film's really grown on me with multiple watches, and I really like that Vandor heist look. It's a shame they didn't make Chewie or Qi'ra to go with him. It's a good job I did because it seems it was the last one available at LCDN.

Edit: Don't you hate it when you have to re-write a long post after the database crashes again!

So I wonder what the chances are of another Star Wars figure announcement this week ? Still waiting on my Mud Trooper. I'm gradually getting quite the OT trooper collection and didn't even really know. (and yes, I consider Rogue One and Solo OT).

1. ANH Stormtrooper
2. Sandtrooper
3. Snow Trooper
4. Scout Trooper
5. Death Trooper
6. Shore Trooper
7. Patrol Trooper
8. Mud Trooper

This week will be Pennywise I'm thinking with the new film out Friday.

This week will be Pennywise I'm thinking with the new film out Friday.

I guess in a normal week they try to announce a new figure up for pre-order and a figure released in HK.

Decent call on Pennywise as the new figure. Makes sense.

Might be Force Friday before we get another SW 1/6. At least the Sith Trooper is up so we will get something new for Triple Force Friday. Maybe Mandalorian and Jet Trooper or a Knight of Ren? If Disney does another character product launch like the Sith Trooper, we might get a better guess from leaks of other SW toys like Hasbro.

Might be Force Friday before we get another SW 1/6. At least the Sith Trooper is up so we will get something new for Triple Force Friday. Maybe Mandalorian and Jet Trooper or a Knight of Ren? If Disney does another character product launch like the Sith Trooper, we might get a better guess from leaks of other SW toys like Hasbro.

Yes good point about the Sith Trooper being already up. I don't think I could have hidden my disappointment if they'd rolled him out for Force Friday. Then again they may just do the Jet Trooper which I have 0 interest in.

A Knight of Ren on the other hand would really get some attention and some talk happening.

I'm sure they must have a Mandalorian prototype already finished and sitting on Howards desk awaiting go ahead for proto blogger shots.

Just checked out Yakface and it seems Hasbro has a KoR coming. Well it's Hasbro so they'll probably have all of them out but the first one it seems is the Monk. I can only dream HTs will make that one as well.

Cool, well that's at least something to pray for next to the bed at night :lol

I'd definitely be up for a Hot Toys Monk. However I do find The Rogue to be a touch cooler.

The upcoming Disney+ series is set to explore some of the early origins of the First Order ? the dictatorship commanded by Supreme Leader Snoke that rose up to succeed the fallen Galactic Empire that was defeated in Return of the Jedi.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/04/the-ma...-CF1F-11E9-BFD2-A8A1C28169F1&utm_content=link

It?s a great idea imo. However, I can?t help thinking that Episodes VII and VIII should?ve done this instead of leaving it to someone else in a completely ?unrelated? show. Laziness.

The upcoming Disney+ series is set to explore some of the early origins of the First Order ? the dictatorship commanded by Supreme Leader Snoke that rose up to succeed the fallen Galactic Empire that was defeated in Return of the Jedi.

https://ew.com/tv/2019/09/04/the-ma...-CF1F-11E9-BFD2-A8A1C28169F1&utm_content=link

It?s a great idea imo. However, I can?t help thinking that Episodes VII and VIII should?ve done this instead of leaving it to someone else in a completely ?unrelated? show. Laziness.

Damage control when you have no plan from the beginning....

Maybe that's a bit harsh, but you're right, at least they should have had some answers or background along the way. This is also why long format story telling in Disney + format is so much better. They simply have more time to develop plot, storyline and characters.

Penny Wise supposedly coming out today or Friday this week...or else it just never happens :lol

Penny Wise supposedly coming out today or Friday this week...or else it just never happens :lol

Next week the latest. I'm not interested in that though. Hoping for 2 SW PO for Force Friday. I just realize that Force Friday is also the Joker movie's launch, at least here in Canada. If we get one PO, I think it's the Mandalorian but they got to do a ST figure right? Jet Trooper or Poe? Hasbro seems to have a Sith Jet Trooper as well.

Back