Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Current list ..
1 - R1
2 - ESB
3 - ANH/SOLO
4 - ROTJ
5 - REBELS
6 - CLONE WARS

Don't really consider the rest as don't watch them unfortunately.
TLJ and AOTC would be hands down bottom tho.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + &amp

Current list ..
1 - R1
2 - ESB
3 - ANH/SOLO
4 - ROTJ
5 - REBELS
6 - CLONE WARS

Don't really consider the rest as don't watch them unfortunately.
TLJ and AOTC would be hands down bottom tho.

That would be just about exactly my list as well. Perhaps Clone Wars before Rebels, but otherwise just like that. :hi5:

Re: Speculation : Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mandalorian" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi"

Esb
anh
rotj
r1
tlj
tfa
rots
solo
aotc
tpm

Esb
anh
rotj
r1
tlj
tfa
rots
solo
aotc
tpm

Dont be shy..just simply go ahead and rank the Sequel as your #1 choice. Nobody here going to judge you :).

Dont be shy..just simply go ahead and rank the Sequel as your #1 choice. Nobody here going to judge you :).

Now now. I think he's made it clear he sees the "failures" of TLJ as much as any of us. They just don't turn him off the movie as much as some.

Anyway Pennywise is now out so hopefully back to a new Star Wars figure from Hot Toys on Friday ???....or a Marvel figure I guess. JL Superman must be close too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say Padme is a next release for SW.

I would say Padme is a next release for SW.

You think ? That head sculpt needed more work. JC Hong confirmed that. But I guess if they are quick.

I think Mandalorian could be close, but they will hold off until November to ride the hype wave. Same for ESB Lando until Billy Dee is in peoples minds again post TROS.

Any Knight of Ren also post TROS.

Thinking about it further, ESB Luke could be a real contender too.

Was it ever confirmed that the SDCC Bespin Luke sculpt was just the Jedi sculpt with new hair, or can someone clear it up?

You think ? That head sculpt needed more work. JC Hong confirmed that. But I guess if they are quick.

I think Mandalorian could be close, but they will hold off until November to ride the hype wave. Same for ESB Lando until Billy Dee is in peoples minds again post TROS.

Any Knight of Ren also post TROS.

Thinking about it further, ESB Luke could be a real contender too.

The Mandalorian and TROS are both still far from the horizon. Why Padme you asked? Because she was "accidentally", or "deliberately" leaked last year confimed that she was in the progress of development, and fans (not here) have been asking for her for quite a time.

What we have seen of Padme through mutiple exhibitions would likely what Hot Toys wil be offering us. Maybe just a minor tweak of that ugly seam neck, out of that, I would strongly belive the scuplt will likely remains the same :). Hot Toys has the propensity of not fixing ****e.

On top of that, speaking from my personal perspective, the possibility of Padme being dropped in the time range of either Sep. or Oct. is considerably high. OT 2-pack of Endor Leia/Wicket was previously released, a PT figure of Senator Padme is more of a suitably considered as a candidate for next release, rather than Bespin 2.0 Luke.

The Mandalorian and TROS are both still far from the horizon. Why Padme you asked? Because she was "accidentally", or "deliberately" leaked last year confimed that she was in the progress of development, and fans (not here) have been asking for her for quite a time.

What we have seen of Padme through mutiple exhibitions would likely what Hot Toys wil be offering us. Maybe just a minor tweak of that ugly seam neck, out of that, I would strongly belive the scuplt will likely remains the same :). Hot Toys has the propensity of not fixing ****e.

On top of that, speaking from my personal perspective, the possibility of Padme being dropped in the time range of either Sep. or Oct. is considerably high. OT 2-pack of Endor Leia/Wicket was previously released, a PT figure of Senator Padme is more of a suitably considered as a candidate for next release, rather than Bespin 2.0 Luke.

My next Star Wars figure release actually changed to Poe in flight gear.

But I guess we'll see.

Pilot Poe? That escalated quickly :lol

Okay if we're going top 10s

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Revenge of the Sith
3. A New Hope
4. Rogue One
5. Return of the Jedi
6. The Phantom Menace (I know, I know, but I love it)
7. Attack of the Clones
8. Solo
9. The Force Awakens
11. The Last Jedi

I enjoy a good list

1: ESB
2: ROTJ
3: ANH
4: ROTS
5: R1
6: AOTC
7: Solo
8: TPM

My next Star Wars figure release actually changed to Poe in flight gear.

But I guess we'll see.

Force Friday Pilot Poe will be a good release. I mean the Sith Trooper is out. Unless they do the Jet Trooper but I doubt that.

Force Friday Pilot Poe will be a good release. I mean the Sith Trooper is out. Unless they do the Jet Trooper but I doubt that.

Yes true. He's not some unknown character so casual connectors on the lookout for SW stuff will potentially get him.

This is the first Knight of Ren figure we've seen so far, right? Nice to see them going with The Monk.

kor.jpg

Cool. So do we know if these guys are all force users ? Or just Kylo ?

The Rogue is still my favourite.

Hot Toys should surely do a couple of these guys. I mean there is no head sculpt, and the costumes are totally doable. Easy money for HT......assuming the movie is liked...which is no given these days.

No official confirmation but some theories have those Knights of Ren being former students of Luke's Temple. We shall see.

This question made me look it up and according to wookiepedia - ?They were neither Jedi Knights nor Sith Lords, but members of a new generation of Force warriors that emerged prior to the slaughter of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker's apprentices?

So yeah, can?t wait to see this guys in action.

No official confirmation but some theories have those Knights of Ren being former students of Luke's Temple. We shall see.

This question made me look it up and according to wookiepedia - ?They were neither Jedi Knights nor Sith Lords, but members of a new generation of Force warriors that emerged prior to the slaughter of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker's apprentices?

So yeah, can?t wait to see this guys in action.

OK cool. So if JJ gets creative they could even have varying ranges of Force powers. Certainly nothing like X-Men, but perhaps some sort of force skill in one thing or another. Might be cool just to mix it up a bit ??

Really hope these guys (the Knights of Ren) don't end up being a huge letdown. Since that vision scene in TFA they've been the single most exciting and mysterious thing about the sequel trilogy imo. Of all the characters in the ST they're the ones I'd be most interested in having a spin-off series. Probably the only ones, in fact. Regardless of how they're used in Episode IX they'll make nice looking figures on the shelves.

EDIT: Just looking at the Black Series Episode IX Rey, and the head sculpt and paint job are terrific. I may get torn to pieces on here for this, but it's more accurate to Daisy Ridley than either of the Hot Toys Reys so far.

rey.jpg

Sorry for taking the thread off-topic.

Back