Hot Toys Die-Cast Iron Man Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the idea of die-cast iron man armors, but I'd want it to have comparable articulation with the plastic releases so if it they are statues with limited articulation...No deal from me.

I hope they'll be articulated but the announcement and the teaser of that statue of are too close together to get too hopeful.

O we are definitely getting articulated figures, that other company are doing it so it would be typical of hot toys to do it too and out do them.

Until we get some clarification from them, I'm gonna assume these will have zero articulation. If their goddamn announcement was more specific I would be over the moon.

I'm guessing MKIII will be the first one and probably incredibly pricey

True and that's the thing I don't get. There are not goin to be meany or any people that are goin to run and buy them because look at the 12PM C3 PO figure that Bandai is making. That a 1/6 and all diecast and also very nice. But not no $450.00 nice. I am not goin to get one but am loving to see how this ends up...

Yeah, I think the die cast line will basically be statues.

So that white IM we've been seeing in the so called confidential photo from HT (the one showing Tony's behind) is probably going to be the master for its die-cast mould then?

If it's a statue, I'd opt for Play Imaginative's posable (60 points of articulation!) IM. Though I'm only interested in Mark 3 since it's the most iconic red and gold armour to date. But we'll see!

I think HT's will be fully articulated- they just yanked the other company's rights to 1/6 articulated diecast IM it looks it to me...

The only die-cast I have is the Zoids Shield Liger:

GI%2520Joe%2520010.jpg

It wasn't too expensive, but the die cast is awesome! This thing is really heavy. I agree with everyone that this could be a serious rip if these are just remakes of the plastic releases, but anything in metal will always be superior to plastic in my eyes.

what if i go to the HT HQ, and request for a 100% pure gold mark III, with mineral crystal for the eyes, arc reactor, palm, carbon fiber stand & leather wrap box, instead of having all this die-cast crap. it'll be the most bad-*** exclusive figure, i'm a swag collector.

ok, so someone make up a fake company, proposing 1/2 scale diecast iron men with all sorts of random accessories, then wait for HT to announce theirs!

ok, so someone make up a fake company, proposing 1/2 scale diecast iron men with all sorts of random accessories, then wait for HT to announce theirs!

Screw that, I'm going to make up a fake company that claims to be releasing life-size and wearable iron man suits.

Your move, Hot Toys.

either that, or a company that makes top class 1/6 scale figures at a better than hot toys price point :p
wouldn't be hard to beat

Let's you and I announce a 1/6 Bruce Wayne.....just use real pics of Bale, photoshop some oddness to face to make Freaks happy and slap a $100 price tag on it...and watch HT sweat and react...

Looks great but way too expensive. (You know it will be!) Besides, I'm still saving for the 1/4 Avengers if that is still happening. I'll need a second mortgage if I try to get everything...

Back