Hot Toys DC All Stars Event

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sale item page is up and woo boy, super weak. It's all stuff that's already been listed.

item_img_mmsvgm.jpg

At least there are a few exclusives
statues.jpg

and more cosbaby / Funko crap. HT has been phoning it in these last few years, I guess if they can't make 40 of the same figure with slight repaints each time it's not worth it.

I'll get Prestige Bats and Batgirl so not entirely disappointed but yeah definitely would have hoped for more.

Any idea what scale that Jim Lee Batman colour version is?

Why is everybody so incredibly negative in this thread? The event hasn't even started yet, and everybody (most) are already 100% certain it will be a failure.
The reveals so far are figures that have already or will soon go up for pre-order. Why would HT already spoil new reveals before the event? I'm not getting my hopes up for many amazing reveals, but what's the point of all this hatred?

Why is everybody so incredibly negative in this thread? The event hasn't even started yet, and everybody (most) are already 100% certain it will be a failure.
The reveals so far are figures that have already or will soon go up for pre-order. Why would HT already spoil new reveals before the event? I'm not getting my hopes up for many amazing reveals, but what's the point of all this hatred?

I had a ton of HT stuff, but lost interest once they put all of their money, time and effort into doing nothing but Marvel releases...and multiple, multiples of said releases. Frankly I was a bit surprised to see this morning that they are releasing the caution tape BoP Harley, I had figured they were going to just do the one and leave it at that. Whether or not they produce it is another story, but I'll take any glimmer of hope for more DC figures.

I have a glimmer of hope that reissues will be revealed.

But only a glimmer, because HT usually hyped these events and it's full of Funko Pops and costumes.

Attachments

• Hot-Toys-Birds-of-Prey-Harley-Quinn-Caution-Tape-Jacket-Version-collectible-figure_PR9-816x570.jpg
    Hot-Toys-Birds-of-Prey-Harley-Quinn-Caution-Tape-Jacket-Version-collectible-figure_PR9-816x570.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 217

At the very least, people should be happy about the Batgirl. There had been a lot of people who said they wanted her but were convinced she would be canceled.

Not expecting much. Looks to be more of a celebration of what they did than a reveal show

It's not going to happen, it's never going to happen, I know, but...Cesar Romero Joker please, Hot Toys. :pray:

Black Widow releases probably right after this event. I would assume 2 BWs and Taskmaster.

Taskmaster will get shown at SDCC and go up for PO next February. They'll also have a prototype for Red Guardian that will never go up for PO. I'm so jaded with Hot Toys and their ********. At this stage all I want is Empire Strikes Back stuff this year from them.

Is Black Widow really going to release as planned? Surely any movie coming out now will just tank with no one going out.

Back