HOT TOYS DAVY JONES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did this figure ever come with one of HT's instruction sheets? Like info on warnings and how to bend parts properly, etc.?

SCORE!!!! Won an eBay auction on this guy for $280 shipped!!! Only problem is he's missing his original box. Not a problem for me as I'm going to display this guy proudly forever!!! Wahooo!!!!! No more Hot Toys grail figures left for me to hunt down!!!

:rock nice.

He was my 3rd HT figure, and still remains in my top five favorites.

My only gripe is it's hard to pick a pose! And that's a good problem! Of course I have him with Jack, but I either got to pose them both in action or nonchalant!

I AGREE 2.0 DAVY JONES...
he needs more green in his skin for one, 2, theoutfit in rubber just sucks --- give us a cloth outfit with the under-the-sea accoutrements --- metal sword --- proper joints!!!

I AGREE 2.0 DAVY JONES...
he needs more green in his skin for one, 2, theoutfit in rubber just sucks --- give us a cloth outfit with the under-the-sea accoutrements --- metal sword --- proper joints!!!

... taller (Nighy is over 6') with crab parts that aren't beet red.

AMEN!

Then they can take back the lie about never doing Barbossa!

When I first saw the pics for this, I thought that I was looking at a NECA figure.

NECA
1328817481_1.jpg

HOT TOYS
review_ht12jones_3.jpg

Yup.

It's a lot better than the NECA figure, especially since I don't recall the paint on the production NECA figure looking as nice as it appears in that photo. But the Hot Toys figure is very plasticky, it's true.

Damn it. I was hoping they finally redid this when it popped up in the recent threads.

Back