HOT TOYS DAVY JONES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still sorta surprised how kitted out Jones is. He has everything you need for one complete release. I hope all the HT Pirates figures keep this pattern up.

I wish his outfit wasn't all rubber/plastic, but considering all the detail and all the sea-life growth on his clothes on top of the fact this is a mass-produced figure I can understand that ultimately it may have been cheaper to go this route for both the company and for the collectors.

I just hope his coat is flexible and doesn't hinder much of the articulation.

This thread is pretty old but does anyone have in hand pics or maybe one they are getting rid of?

Hey Jedijim why are you digging up these ancient threads man?
I noticed you did it with the Sparrow UU Enterbay one as well even though there is a newer thread on the first page. Just wondering?!

:monkey3

Hey Jedijim why are you digging up these ancient threads man?
I noticed you did it with the Sparrow UU Enterbay one as well even though there is a newer thread on the first page. Just wondering?!

:monkey3

I was trying to find threads on my phone and it's not as easy as I thought.

Is there another Davy Jones thread somewhere?

This is a pretty short thread. Does anyone have any in hand shots? I'd like to pick one up but I'm sure they are long gone.

Nice pics thanks. Are the clothes all plastic or rubber? And how it the articulation. He didn't move much in the film but just wondering how posable he is.

Davy is surprisingly posable with the layers of rubber clothing. I'm going to have to take him out of his storage box to pose him with DX Jack when Jack arrives.

Having got the new Jack Sparrow, I brought Davy Jones out of retirement for some new pics!

DX06_0019.jpg

DX06_0035.jpg

DX06_0029.jpg

SCORE!!!! Won an eBay auction on this guy for $280 shipped!!! Only problem is he's missing his original box. Not a problem for me as I'm going to display this guy proudly forever!!! Wahooo!!!!! No more Hot Toys grail figures left for me to hunt down!!!

Back