1/6 Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) PLEASE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) petition

:duff

The melting guy.. :lol

My first viewing of the film, was at roughly age 12 - on a rented VHS tape.

The uncut 'R' version.

Firstly, I was completely traumatized by the Murphy ambush / death scene. The boardroom ED-209 demo / volunteer execution left me in shock. Next - the melting guy.. "hearllllaarrrp meeeaaah.." - it's still disgusting to watch.. but when you're 12 - back in 1987.. it had an impact.

Paul Verhoven has a lot to answer for.. :lol

As you say that particular scene (melting Email) was disgusting viewing it as a young one but watching it as an adult I was always amazed that Leon didn't put Emil out of his misery in that "hearllllaarrrp meeeaaah.." scene. He was carrying an assault cannon rifle after all.

'Don't touch me man' - Some mate he was. :rotfl

That's the thing - every one of those guys, would've sold their mother for a dollar. :lol

That's the thing - every one of those guys, would've sold their mother for a dollar. :lol

:rotfl

I would agree on that but it wasn't exactly difficult even for Leon. I mean three seconds and it would have been over.

Leon points assault cannon at Emil and then pulls the trigger, job done instead of letting a 'mate' suffer.

Had Leon actually took time to execute Emil he may have been too late to save Clarence and thus save himself.

I always had the impression that Leon wasn't a very bright guy for someone who was a second in command.

I ain't losing my hopes. This guy should sell really well. At least much better tons of pointless character they have made. He IS the Robocop villain.

Last edited:

Hmm..

Maybe all that's explored in the new RoboCrap film. :monkey4

:lol

We are talking about the baddies loyalty to each other from the original Robocop and I bet this conversation is better than the whole 'remake' movie. :lol

**** jones was the main villain bodicker was just the henchman.
Theres a **** jones figure.
Would like a bodicker but not essential.
Lewis on the other hand would be a nice addition.

How much of a trooper and all round nice guy is Peter Weller?

I mean to work with that suit and there was a heatwave while Robocop was being made he could easily have said 'beat it' to these backstage footage films but no Peter being the sort of man he is not only did them, but was funny and seemed to really enjoy making them.

Sorry wrong thread.

Last edited:

**** jones was the main villain bodicker was just the henchman.
Theres a **** jones figure.
Would like a bodicker but not essential.
Lewis on the other hand would be a nice addition.

So, Bane was the henchman. Talia was the main villain. :peace

Fact is Boddicker is way more interesting character than Jones and would sell way better than him.

I meant to put that post in the Robocop thread after seeing Peter in that YT video.

Yeah the featurettes are great on the DVD.

A top class movie and a top class DVD. :clap

So, Bane was the henchman. Talia was the main villain. :peace

Fact is Boddicker is way more interesting character than Jones and would sell way better than him.

Hated bane but your points valid.
**** jones was the puppet master bodicker just muscle but he did play it well.
Would love to see a bodicker jones lewis, bob morton and that weird black fella who seems to cream his pants when ed goes nutty:)
Hell throw some byatches in for good measure.
Personally if lewis is possible with that sculpt and an outfit bashable that will do me.
Just on looks alone bodicker unless hes holding an assault cannon isn’t a visually pleasing figure to me.
There is a helmetless sculpt of robo and a peter weller sculpt made by a member here.
Not sure if they are available for sale yet.
Thanks a dev tfor the link;)

Last edited:

Hated bane but your points valid.
**** jones was the puppet master bodicker just muscle but he did play it well.
Would love to see a bodicker jones lewis, bob morton and that weird black fella who seems to cream his pants when ed goes nutty:)
Hell throw some byatches in for good measure.
Personally if lewis is possible with that sculpt and an outfit bashable that will do me.
Just on looks alone bodicker unless hes holding an assault cannon isn’t a visually pleasing figure to me.
There is a helmetless sculpt of robo and a peter weller sculpt made by a member here.
Not sure if they are available for sale yet.
Thanks a dev tfor the link;)

I never seen Jones as this great puppet master. I just thought that both guys were using each other for there own gain.

I know the 'I work for **** Jones' line may confirm to some that Jones was Boddicker's boss but to me he was just saving his own ***.

Juuzgimmeeemaavaaganvonecalll

20130812_195213_zps39d4981e.jpg

'cops don't like me..so I don't like cops'

Good attempt there buddy. Did you make him yourself?

Lol. To be honest he is made from a lot of leftover bits. Head is by Peter the Painter repainted by Greggo. Cobraaaa assault cannon. State of the art. Bang bang.

Lol. To be honest he is made from a lot of leftover bits. Head is by Peter the Painter repainted by Greggo. Cobraaaa assault cannon. State of the art. Bang bang.

:rotfl

You have yourself a great Clarence figure buddy. What about Leon and the rest of the gang?

Back