1/6 Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) PLEASE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, all from the 1st film.

I of course didn't know about the BD Robo when I started, I just decided I wanted a bloodied version of Clarence :lol So now it' like I have to buy a 2nd Robocop :huh

There have been a few heads floating around lately... 2 sculpts from Caine and 3rd I saw on Instagram.

I'm nearly done with mine. I have glasses en-route and the just a matter of final touches.

a7e49057-e2b0-450f-b3fc-2e23a414aa03_zps336a931d.jpg

Really excellent work buddy.

'Well give the man a hand' :clap

great idea for a figure but what accessories would he come with? Im guessing

sawn off shot gun
burnt money case
stabbing spike he uses on Robocop
desert eagle pistol
glass of red wine
grenade
Robocop tracking device
Cobra assault cannon

great idea for a figure but what accessories would he come with? Im guessing

sawn off shot gun
burnt money case
stabbing spike he uses on Robocop
desert eagle pistol
glass of red wine
grenade
Robocop tracking device
Cobra assault cannon
Cigarettes.
... and gum to stick on the receptionist's sign.

I'd seriously rather have seen Clarence Boddicker before ED-209 or Robocain.

Imagine a Hot Toys Clarence parred up with the upcoming Battle Damaged Robocop on display?

I am a huge Robocop fan... But I would not buy a Boddiker figure.... And I really do not think they will make him.
I would rather they put their attention into making the masterpiece that is Robocain. So technical, and one of the best stop-motion characters EVER!!!

They need to release this guy please! He would look awesome with the BD Robocop

I've got my own Clarence as well done by Caine, but I'd be game for an official release. I'd like to see him come with the tracker, his coke bumper and of course some state of the art, bang bang! I am guessing they'd do his outfit with the grey funnel neck hoodie from the opening/close of the movie but I'd love to see the drug factory raid or "Bitches leave" outfits.

Didn't think they would do it, but after doing the Murphy figure I could see this happening.

Back