1/6 Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) PLEASE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As part of a Clarence two-pack, a quasi-healed headsculpt with suit. For the, "Take a look at my face...****," scene.

A man can dream, right?

takealook.jpg

I dunno if ht will ever do a boddicker figure because it has been nearly 30 years since the film was released. For die hard Robocop fans its a must but for the general movie buff who collects (and these are most of ht's collectors) I just can't see enough of a demand for a Clarence boddicker figure. I mean hes not iconic enough in the way Robocop or terminator or even iron man figure is. Having said all of the above nobody ever expected a murphy figure to be made and yet here we are so who knows..

As awesome as it would be to have a Red Forman, er, um I mean Clarence figure I just don't see it happening unless it was a limited release for a con. I'd buy that for way more than a dollar!

I dunno if ht will ever do a boddicker figure because it has been nearly 30 years since the film was released. For die hard Robocop fans its a must but for the general movie buff who collects (and these are most of ht's collectors) I just can't see enough of a demand for a Clarence boddicker figure. I mean hes not iconic enough in the way Robocop or terminator or even iron man figure is. Having said all of the above nobody ever expected a murphy figure to be made and yet here we are so who knows..

The only problem is Murphy was made largely/singularly because BD Robo was made. Unless Kurtwood Smith is the baddie in Iron Man 4 and experiences a career resurgence, what would be the impetus for HT to make a Clarence?

The only problem is Murphy was made largely/singularly because BD Robo was made. Unless Kurtwood Smith is the baddie in Iron Man 4 and experiences a career resurgence, what would be the impetus for HT to make a Clarence?

He isn't playing Thanos? :wink1: Damn you Yankees I clicked on here half thinking Hot Toys came to their senses for once! :mwaha damn that Howard Chan!

Back