1/6 Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) PLEASE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) petition

Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker >

Clarence_Boddicker_IRONMAN.jpg

:rotfl

It is a pity Jones didn't supply Clarence with one of these suits to track down and destroy Robo as he may has survived.

What's sad is that Hot Toys would probably make a Iron Man Clarence before a Robo version!

That's why better sign "Red Forman to star in the next IRON MAN sequel" petition.

Hot Toys is owned by Howard Stark :monkey3

Even if they announced him he would be "delayed" until none of us remembered they announced him.

I am passing on both Robo and ED due to price insanity but I would buy Bodiker. Swap out head for after he has been thrown through several plate-glass windows would be nice too.

I wouldn't mind the guy whose face turns to goo before it turns to goo either "We killed you!"

I haven't seen a good old petition thread in ages :lol

The toy makers don't care really. Though I'd take a Clarence in a heartbeat. Him and Murphy.

This is a character that should be easily bashable. Get someone to commission a head sculpt. Hot Toys won't touch it in 100 years.

That said - THIS is one contender for sound chip of the year. :lol
I've complained about the dumb sound feature on Robocop, BUT. . .for this guy I would make an exception.

Yes to this, but we're looking at petitioning one of the high end customizers for better results cause Hottoys isn't gonna do it.

BUT, if we get a high end customizer to do it... THEN Hot Toys will dcide to do it...

I've complained about the dumb sound feature on Robocop, BUT. . .for this guy I would make an exception.

I don't know why. If sound features are dumb for a robot they should be dumb for a human figure aswell. I don't get it.

I've been hoping for this figure ever since Hot Toys released the original Robocop. Clarence is my favorite character from Robocop. I doubt Hot Toys will ever make him, but if somebody does a really good custom or if one of the companies that makes unlicensed figures like Art Figures make him, I'll definitely be in.

"can you fly bobby?" "well give the man a hand" neh neh neh neh neh" great sound chi possibilities but is a boring looking figure imo.
Nancy allens character lewis would be the logical choice and still think shes sexy as hell.

Back