1/6 Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) PLEASE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Clarence Boddicker (Robocop) petition

A 1/6 Kurtwood Smith must happen.

I'm in.

We need the Whole boddicker gang + Alex murphy and Lewis in their police uniform+ the car + the van of the boddicker gang.

Why stop there.

Let's petition for the whole of downtown old Detroit as a 1/6 play set.

It can be modular - buy parts of it, or the whole damn thing. Everything from the steel mill, Bob Morton's Yuppy pad; complete with powder & b*tches, to the bathroom at OCP where you can reenact that classic trough scene.

Guns guns guns!

:monkey1

Yeah we always get a bit overly hopeful with these things. I remember the same back when McFarlane got the Robocop license or when they made Hicks. We all assumed ED-209 and Boddicker would be made, and that a whole squad of marines would be made. :lol We were very wrong.

HT will make the machines and that's it. We'll even be lucky if they actually follow through and make Cain from Robocop 2.

Cuz he was kinda Predatorish :dunno

If 3+ movies with civilian clothes Comm. Gordon is in the "no plans right now" catagory, then Boddicker is surely a pipe dream.

Why stop there.

Let's petition for the whole of downtown old Detroit as a 1/6 play set.

It can be modular - buy parts of it, or the whole damn thing. Everything from the steel mill, Bob Morton's Yuppy pad; complete with powder & b*tches, to the bathroom at OCP where you can reenact that classic trough scene.

Guns guns guns!

:monkey1

I'm in for all that provided that they make an Emil figure set kinda like the DX Luke Skywalker: One regular "thug" Emil and one "melting" Emil.

:lol:monkey1

Thanks for bumping my post there buddy - I'm glad to see my champagne wit isn't completely wasted in here. :1-1:

:duff

The melting guy.. :lol

My first viewing of the film, was at roughly age 12 - on a rented VHS tape.

The uncut 'R' version.

Firstly, I was completely traumatized by the Murphy ambush / death scene. The boardroom ED-209 demo / volunteer execution left me in shock. Next - the melting guy.. "hearllllaarrrp meeeaaah.." - it's still disgusting to watch.. but when you're 12 - back in 1987.. it had an impact.

Paul Verhoven has a lot to answer for.. :lol

:duff

The melting guy.. :lol

My first viewing of the film, was at roughly age 12 - on a rented VHS tape.

The uncut 'R' version.

Firstly, I was completely traumatized by the Murphy ambush / death scene. The boardroom ED-209 demo / volunteer execution left me in shock. Next - the melting guy.. "hearllllaarrrp meeeaaah.." - it's still disgusting to watch.. but when you're 12 - back in 1987.. it had an impact. :lol

Paul Verhoven has a lot to answer for.. :lol

EDIT: I kinda want to start a new petition for 1/6 Hot Toys Showgirls figures.

I'd have so much to talk to that guy about: Robocop...Total Recall... Starship Troopers............SHOWGIRLS! :lol :monkey4

He's a cinematic hero.

Last edited:
Back