1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

I think the articulation on AoU Cap is actually pretty good. Even if there was no improvement on CW Cap, I wouldn't complain. So even if it's only slightly, that's some pretty good articulation.

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

So in the film, it never shows the scene we saw in the trailer where black panther scratches the shield and looks cap in the eye. You see him grab it but the scratches happen off screen. I wonder why that got cut

So in the film, it never shows the scene we saw in the trailer where black panther scratches the shield and looks cap in the eye. You see him grab it but the scratches happen off screen. I wonder why that got cut

He definitely scratches it in the movie:

vlcsnap-2016-06-08-19h08m21s084.jpg

What's not in the movie is where he grabs it from the top and pulls it down to look at cap... He begins to but it cuts out really fast.

I think the arm movement is way better. But that may just be me. I think they hang better ask like the shield on the back pose is way easier.

He definitely scratches it in the movie:

View attachment 269164

What's not in the movie is where he grabs it from the top and pulls it down to look at cap... He begins to but it cuts out really fast.

yeah that's what I was trying to say. Why would they cut that? That seemed like a good shot. I was looking forward to it

Maybe in a special extended/director's cut? I would love to see the other stuff they cut out.

yeah that's what I was trying to say. Why would they cut that? That seemed like a good shot. I was looking forward to it

It usually comes down to different angles that cut together better, run time - what can they cut that (while cool) really isn't necessary to the story, and same thing really: is it really necessary for this shot to be in there to progress the story forward? Unfortunately sometimes the best and coolest stuff gets cut out :( Civil War was already the longest MCU movie to date (from my understanding) Marvel probably wanted to cap (hah) just how long it would be. Otherwise if they didn't we'd probably have a 4-5 hour film :rotfl Not that I would complain if we did!

Got my shipping notice from sideshow!!! 9 days to go!!!

Yes!!!

Me too !!

I can't wait to see all the photos!

I did not jump on this guy coming from Hong Kong, so I really hope my Sideshow
wait list converts. I figure it is maybe a 50/50 shot at this point, but it may be worse odds than that.

I did not jump on this guy coming from Hong Kong, so I really hope my Sideshow
wait list converts. I figure it is maybe a 50/50 shot at this point, but it may be worse odds than that.

I'm waiting too. It sucks :lol But I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Ahhh, where's my notification?! I need it! :rotfl C'mon SSC. :panic:

Shipping? I didn't get mine yet :slap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow is this shipping next week? Wow I guess SW won't be too far behind. Maybe it's shipping in waves I got no email yet.

I just paid my final flex for this, now it's paid in full... Trying to chat with SSC right now to see if there's any chance i'll get it shipped next week as well, but the chat isn't working for some reason.

No notification here either. What the hell?

I just paid my final flex for this, now it's paid in full... Trying to chat with SSC right now to see if there's any chance i'll get it shipped next week as well, but the chat isn't working for some reason.

I think chat is just a monday-friday thing

Back