1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Still no notification :dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

9 days??? That seems like it's an extremely quick turnaround from release in HK to SSC.

I'd almost be willing to wager it's probably a small shipment they're getting in, and they're just arbitrarily selecting who gets them. They did something similar with BvS Supes; some people a few weeks ago received notification from SSC that they were going to be charged on June 9th, but the majority of people (myself included when I was a day 1 PO) never got this email. The majority of people got an email last Thursday stating they'd get charged for Supes on the 23rd.

Here we go again with no shipping email from SS for me!! Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9 days??? That seems like it's an extremely quick turnaround from release in HK to SSC.

I'd almost be willing to wager it's probably a small shipment they're getting in, and they're just arbitrarily selecting who gets them. They did something similar with BvS Supes; some people a few weeks ago received notification from SSC that they were going to be charged on June 9th, but the majority of people (myself included when I was a day 1 PO) never got this email. The majority of people got an email last Thursday stating they'd get charged for Supes on the 23rd.

The figure was released at the shows (conventions) over a month ago. It was first sold at the China premier of civil war. So a couple months. Then what was left was released at secret base. Then sent to sideshow. It's a very small production run.

As for that persons post of 9 days...that was either the in transit time from sideshow to him, or it's the time till sideshow expects to ship it.

As for that persons post of 9 days...that was either the in transit time from sideshow to him, or it's the time till sideshow expects to ship it.

It's the time til Sideshow expects to ship it :) I got the 9 days notice for NA Scarlet Witch, so I'm assuming it's the same for Battle Cap

I figured. Thank you. So no one has a shipping yet, so folks can relax before going off on sideshow for not shipping their figure instantly. Lol

I figured. Thank you. So no one has a shipping yet, so folks can relax before going off on sideshow for not shipping their figure instantly. Lol

Yeah I'm going to bed now....

While canceling a pre-order today, I asked a SS rep about the US release, she stated "at least 30 days out". Take from that what you will, but based on past history, it's most likely accurate.

Don't mind at all because I still haven't finished AoU yet. I would have liked the CW releases to start in the fall.

I'm assuming same goes for NA SW and probably even longer for the 45 :(

I'm going to hope that the SSC rep has it wrong. :lol

I'm going to hope that the SSC rep has it wrong. :lol

When I was getting the 43 I hadn't received an email when a couple others here had, I did the live chat and was told it was not expected to come into their warehouse anytime soon, later that day I got my 14 day notice :dunno maybe they just don't have the updated info. Or maybe it really is more than 30 days out and I'm getting my hopes up for nothing :lol

When I was getting the 43 I hadn't received an email when a couple others here had, I did the live chat and was told it was not expected to come into their warehouse anytime soon, later that day I got my 14 day notice :dunno maybe they just don't have the updated info. Or maybe it really is more than 30 days out and I'm getting my hopes up for nothing :lol

Maybe that's it then. I'm still going to hope that by the end of June that we'll hear something about SW and Cap. :D

Nope. And if they wanna throw in free shipping and double rewards I wouldn't object :rolleyes2

You won't get that, but what you will get is a $20+ shipping charge. Yay! :rolleyes: :lol

Back