1/6 Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo ED.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

Batmans.jpg~original

He will. :lol

Re: Hot Toys Captain America:Civil War Captain America"Battling Version" Movie Promo

As handy as the battle damage options are from the last couple figures, there are actually only about 2.5 seconds of screen time you can make them 98% accurate to, and boy don't they get fixated on that... [emoji38]

Darth Vader threads are possibly even more obsessive...
I just can't with the Darth Vader threads lol

Looks great! Congrats.

Just check my wait list. I got on April 20th, almost two months ago. Hope it converts!

Now if I was ever to replace my AoU one with this one, that's exactly the sort of thing I'd want to do with him... :goodpost:

Looking good.. can't wait for the reg version

Great shots sj, Congrats on your first Cap (will be my first and only) so is the helmet removable (or did you buy one loose)?

I had to get one loose.. but I think it makes a hall of a difference with it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure if this was even offered in europe/germany....

Pic does not do this figure justice. This is a really good looking figure, imho. Clipper was right about the shield. What a pain in the butt, lol.

Attachments

• 20160606_163648.jpg
    20160606_163648.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 267

He looks great, Sikatar! :clap

Pic does not do this figure justice. This is a really good looking figure, imho. Clipper was right about the shield. What a pain in the butt, lol.

Looking good!

I have to say, I don't agree with Clipper on the shield. He basically called out Hot Toys for reverting back to the old style of shield when the magnetic one was easier to work with. And while I agree on that, HE DIDN'T HAVE THE MAGNETIC SHIELD in CW. So it wouldn't be accurate, would it?

(That said, I suppose they could've included the magnet to make it easier to attach to his back...)

The problem with the magnet on the back is that diecast is not magnetic. The only way they got it to work was the metal handles, places to hide the magnets. With the way the shield is with leather straps there is no place to put a magnet on it.

The problem with the magnet on the back is that diecast is not magnetic. The only way they got it to work was the metal handles, places to hide the magnets. With the way the shield is with leather straps there is no place to put a magnet on it.

Well, there you go then, that answers that. Thanks! I'll take accuracy over ease any day!

Back