1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's going to be tough considering he's one of the most sought after figures of last year.

I missed out and had to search last year. Even then it was very difficult to find one at a decent price.

However I guess people are always selling...

I figured as much. There's a shop near me that has the sniper/helmut exclusive for around $400. Would you consider that fair?

I figured as much. There's a shop near me that has the sniper/helmut exclusive for around $400. Would you consider that fair?

I think I ended up paying about $30 over retail if that's any indication. I considered that fair at the time. I also generally never pay over retail, but this guy was a must have for me. Still one of my absolute favourites to this day. Also got a wired cape. Looks Epic. I have a similar pose as the one below.

However Weisun's suggestion was also good if you can wait a bit until the Justice league version comes out later in the year.

22538599_199197410621856_7082743526445612262_o-2-2.jpg

Who’s cape is that?

Unreal customs. I have the battle worn one with weathering on the bottom edge. That's the best imo.

Best to contact him on Facebook via messenger. Or he is here in this thread occasionally. He'll have a post further back a few pages I'd say.

Thanks guys for the advice. I ended up picking one up for $349! Was their last one and figured it was better than ebay prices. Couldn't wait! Now to order that custom cape from unreal.

Thanks guys for the advice. I ended up picking one up for $349! Was their last one and figured it was better than ebay prices. Couldn't wait! Now to order that custom cape from unreal.

Actually I've been trying to sell mine on ebay with the Unreal cape for ages at around that price and haven't had any luck. Seems like interest in Batfleck and the entire DCU has completely dried up by this point. Not that I can really blame anyone. :p

Unreal customs. I have the battle worn one with weathering on the bottom edge. That's the best imo.

Best to contact him on Facebook via messenger. Or he is here in this thread occasionally. He'll have a post further back a few pages I'd say.

Would you happen to have a picture of your cape?

I think I ended up paying about $30 over retail if that's any indication. I considered that fair at the time. I also generally never pay over retail, but this guy was a must have for me. Still one of my absolute favourites to this day. Also got a wired cape. Looks Epic. I have a similar pose as the one below.

However Weisun's suggestion was also good if you can wait a bit until the Justice league version comes out later in the year.

View attachment 406972

Looks awesome!

Would you happen to have a picture of your cape?

Had a look and found one. Just a very quick iPhone pic on the windowsill. Am still working on the final display for him and the rest of the Justice League. They are pre-ordered. So I have a bit of time.

Anyway you can see that the bottom edge is lightly tattered (not much, but a bit) and on the outer bottom edge it has been weathered with some browns. Pretty subtle. Weathering and tatter could be made more extreme if you were so inclined.

Original below for comparison. Day and night imo !

Batman_1.jpg

8AE2F3F8-F11C-40EA-B9AB-09E5BE176FB3.jpg

Had a look and found one. Just a very quick iPhone pic on the windowsill. Am still working on the final display for him and the rest of the Justice League. They are pre-ordered. So I have a bit of time.

Anyway you can see that the bottom edge is lightly tattered (not much, but a bit) and on the outer bottom edge it has been weathered with some browns. Pretty subtle. Weathering and tatter could be made more extreme if you were so inclined.

Original below for comparison. Day and night imo !

Yes! Looks great, thanks!

Actually I've been trying to sell mine on ebay with the Unreal cape for ages at around that price and haven't had any luck. Seems like interest in Batfleck and the entire DCU has completely dried up by this point. Not that I can really blame anyone. :p

Would you be interested in selling your unreal cape separately?

Really? Think the knightmare still goes for a good price...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I just Joined the Batfleck party myself...
Got 1 used from Ebay... good condition in general...
IMG_7974.jpg

But... the mask has a cut on the cheekbone area:

IMG_3994.jpg

The picture doesn't capture it, but the cut is pretty deep...:(
Any suggestions, some way I can fix it?

You could heat it up and push it together or smooth it out a bit.

Or just leave it. Battle marks like the rest of his suit.....

You could heat it up and push it together or smooth it out a bit.

Or just leave it. Battle marks like the rest of his suit.....

Tried to smooth it out, but the cut is too deep, Too much sanding required, will definitely affect the look of the cowl...
I was wondering if heating it would be a good idea... with a hair dryer?
Kinda hard for me to leave it with it though... haha I won't be able to look at him without thinking of him as damaged...:/

Was the damage declared by the seller? Seems quite dishonest of them if it wasn't.

Was the damage declared by the seller? Seems quite dishonest of them if it wasn't.

Well... it might me more complicated...
The description said nothing about damages or scratches, and the photos show the figure without the cut...
But, i had to use a currier company to bring the figure to my country's and apparently the people at customs here opened the package... so there's the probability that customs caused the damages...

Well... it might me more complicated...
The description said nothing about damages or scratches, and the photos show the figure without the cut...
But, i had to use a currier company to bring the figure to my country's and apparently the people at customs here opened the package... so there's the probability that customs caused the damages...

Ha. In Germany they make you open your own package at customs. They have a really sharp cutter there and any damage you make is your own fault. I guess this happened in the past, so they changed their policy :)

If there's no way to claim it then you can always say it was the Joker who attacked him. Almost took out his eye, but Batfleck lived to fight another day !

Back