1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to smooth it out, but the cut is too deep, Too much sanding required, will definitely affect the look of the cowl...
I was wondering if heating it would be a good idea... with a hair dryer?
Kinda hard for me to leave it with it though... haha I won't be able to look at him without thinking of him as damaged...:/

I would use some fine grade Milliput to fill the cut - then paint it.

Does anyone know about how much the battle damaged unreal customs cape costs? Atleast I think it's that one it could be a Tony Mei cape not sure but I remember seeing it and it was my favorite one

Battle damaged.. [emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Tried to smooth it out, but the cut is too deep, Too much sanding required, will definitely affect the look of the cowl...
I was wondering if heating it would be a good idea... with a hair dryer?
Kinda hard for me to leave it with it though... haha I won't be able to look at him without thinking of him as damaged...:/

you could try using some liquid paint sealer that you apply with a brush and fill it with a few layers. It's milky but dries clear. Then apply a liquid matte finish and you should be ok. I've done this before with other figures. it takes a little time and patience but is fairly easy to do w/o getting messy with clays or putty

Does anyone know about how much the battle damaged unreal customs cape costs? Atleast I think it's that one it could be a Tony Mei cape not sure but I remember seeing it and it was my favorite one

Just ask Unreal Customs on Facebook or here on the forum. He posted in this thread some pages back.

Ha. In Germany they make you open your own package at customs. They have a really sharp cutter there and any damage you make is your own fault. I guess this happened in the past, so they changed their policy :)

If there's no way to claim it then you can always say it was the Joker who attacked him. Almost took out his eye, but Batfleck lived to fight another day !

Well... I'll definitely have to come up with some story for the cut, if I don't find the way to fix it! Haha

you could try using some liquid paint sealer that you apply with a brush and fill it with a few layers. It's milky but dries clear. Then apply a liquid matte finish and you should be ok. I've done this before with other figures. it takes a little time and patience but is fairly easy to do w/o getting messy with clays or putty
Thanks! Hopefully I can find paint like that here! I know I'll find clay/putty... but special paint like that, is harder to find!

The best material option I could find was Epoxy...
This are the results:
IMG_8004.jpg
IMG_4057.jpg

Well after spending a small fortune on this guy I wasn't prepared to shell out that kind of money those wired capes yet. Figured I try to make one myself. First attempt was a complete failure but the second go around came out just ok. I know I can do better but ran out of material. It's not movie accurate but it'll do for now.

5CrY34A.jpg

VKjhp4I.jpg

Thanks Guys!

I went with charcoal to paint the mask!
Someday I'll try something more permanent, but for now, I think that will do!

Hey guys... (this question might be a bit stupid)
I'm trying to understand how people get their figure's legs to be separated like in the pics on the top...
Mine, "clicks" into the 2 positions on the lower pics...

I can't get them straight... either quite a bit separated, or too close...
Mine just "clicks" into those 2 positions or farther apart... but not straight like in the top pics...

IMG_8147.JPG

Back