1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys... (this question might be a bit stupid)
I'm trying to understand how people get their figure's legs to be separated like in the pics on the top...
Mine, "clicks" into the 2 positions on the lower pics...

I can't get them straight... either quite a bit separated, or too close...
Mine just "clicks" into those 2 positions or farther apart... but not straight like in the top pics...

View attachment 408864
Pushing the material up, adjusting rotation of the thighs, lots of futzing.

I think I finally made it:

56BsU75.jpg

rb9p4jf.jpg

xfLkEi9.jpg

Pushing the material up, adjusting rotation of the thighs, lots of futzing.

Thanks turtle... I've have tried to achieve the required look by indeed, rotating the legs...
Like I said, there are this "stages" that the legs lock into at certain angles...
In my case, a bit too separated or way to close to each other...
Rotation hasn't helped me in achieving the look...
The solution I've arrived to, is leaving both legs, stuck between those "stages"...
But, what I'd like to know, is if that is how people achieve that too...

Thanks turtle... I've have tried to achieve the required look by indeed, rotating the legs...
Like I said, there are this "stages" that the legs lock into at certain angles...
In my case, a bit too separated or way to close to each other...
Rotation hasn't helped me in achieving the look...
The solution I've arrived to, is leaving both legs, stuck between those "stages"...
But, what I'd like to know, is if that is how people achieve that too...
I can get mine to lock into place with a bit of futzing. I just got my Bats down and was able to achieve both looks- the too-far-or-too-close problem and the neutral stance. When you're futzing, try moving his legs forward and then turning the hips/thighs then moving them into position or moving his legs to the side then turning the hips, then putting them into position. You should be able to work them into a better position.

I managed to aquire this figure yesterday on ebay. On his way. Will post pics when I get him.

These custom capes are amazing.

I managed to aquire this figure yesterday on ebay. On his way. Will post pics when I get him.

These custom capes are amazing.

Great purchase. I still get excited about this figure. Was also relatively late to the party and had to chase him down. But yeah, totally agree. Custom capes take him to the next level.

22538599_199197410621856_7082743526445612262_o-2-2.jpg

Got this bad boy in and wow awesome figure. I have one question though

There seems to be some yellowing on his abs. This figure was not taken out of the box as it was sealed new. Anyone have that issue?

Any postering tips?

2652c1e0375725affa0f4e1e4b6a5814.jpg

Got this as boy in and wow awesome figure. I have one question though

There seems to be some yellowing on his abs. This figure was not taken out of the box as it was sealed new. Anyone have that issue?

2652c1e0375725affa0f4e1e4b6a5814.jpg

Grats on picking up bats.
The goldish tint is normal. Its supposed to be grime, giving the costume a worn out look.

Phew ok. Thanks for the response. Any postering tips? Also, that tip of the cowl that everyone seemed to hate when it covers the bat symbol, its not touching on mine. Its right there next to it. But there is still some space in between.

Was gonna stuff the chest. But I think I’ll enjoy stock look for a while before I do.

Phew ok. Thanks for the response. Any postering tips? Also, that tip of the cowl that everyone seemed to hate when it covers the bat symbol, its not touching on mine. Its right there next to it. But there is still some space in between.

Was gonna stuff the chest. But I think I’ll enjoy stock look for a while before I do.

I was going to stuff the chest on my Batman too (ala Dean Knight). However I think it's mainly only when you have the head posed downwards. I'm moving soon so mine is all packed away, but may also get to do that once they are all set up again.

de6e18977eb6bb3fd4f729fb2a7309b3.jpg

The dx 02 was my first ever hot toys figure. He looks like utter crap next to these two. Shows how far hot toys has come. Still love my dx 2. But I dont know. No longer an eye catcher. 10 years and still in good shape.

Affleck is a beast next to these two. I’m going to have to buy another display shelf so I can put him on his stand. Dude doesn’t fit in my current one. And neither does Keaton.

de6e18977eb6bb3fd4f729fb2a7309b3.jpg

The dx 02 was my first ever hot toys figure. He looks like utter crap next to these two. Shows how far hot toys has come. Still love my dx 2. But I dont know. No longer an eye catcher. 10 years and still in good shape.

Affleck is a beast next to these two.

Nah Keaton still looks good in that shot. But do agree Affleck is a beast of a figure. Always amazes me how scrawny Dark Knight Batman looks in comparison.

No offence to DK Batman though ! Still the best movie of the lot imo.

Grats on picking up bats.
The goldish tint is normal. Its supposed to be grime, giving the costume a worn out look.

That's odd. There's no gold tint on mine. Good thing, that looks kind of weird to say the least.

Back