1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you getting all six JL characters from the film?

I’d like to get all except Cyborg. Just as I thought I did enjoy his character in the movie, but I’m just not a fan of his design here. The joints look too thin to me, and a bit too complicated. Just my personal opinion though.

I’d like to get all except Cyborg. Just as I thought I did enjoy his character in the movie, but I’m just not a fan of his design here. The joints look too thin to me, and a bit too complicated. Just my personal opinion though.
Wait til the next version comes out. I loved the traditional suit change at the end. And this is why I wait on getting figures. As bad as I wanted the wonder woman from the BvS line, I am happy to have waited for the JL. It's perfect. Same thing for civil war iron man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Wait til the next version comes out. I loved the traditional suit change at the end. And this is why I wait on getting figures. As bad as I wanted the wonder woman from the BvS line, I am happy to have waited for the JL. It's perfect. Same thing for civil war iron man.

Yeah I was gonna mention that, but I wasn’t sure if some would consider it a spoiler. But yes that did look a lot better. A more simple and traditional look. That’s more what I’d want for my shelf. And same here, I’m glad I waited on Wonder Woman. I like the sculpt more on the JL version.

How sure can be we be this Cyborg will be seen again though? The way things are going with the box office I don't see a Cyborg movie anytime soon or JL2. Probably just gonna be WW and Batverse movies for a while after Aquaman.

How sure can be we be this Cyborg will be seen again though? The way things are going with the box office I don't see a Cyborg movie anytime soon or JL2. Probably just gonna be WW and Batverse movies for a while after Aquaman.
I'm sure he will pop up. Don't count the DC universe out yet. I think it'll do a lot better than you think. Esp after it hits over seas. It'll profit enough to warrant flashpoint. We still have nightwing and shazam coming up as well

Yeah I was gonna mention that, but I wasn’t sure if some would consider it a spoiler. But yes that did look a lot better. A more simple and traditional look. That’s more what I’d want for my shelf. And same here, I’m glad I waited on Wonder Woman. I like the sculpt more on the JL version.
It looks like the same headsculpt as the training WW figure, but it looks perfect. I can't wait to see what they do with supes. I really think the one we saw from comic con was just a prototype so that we could see the suit, but the head will be diff. I also PRAY that we get a Ben Head. This will be like the 7th Ben Bat without a proper head sculpt release. I almost bought the eleven brand sculpt, but don't know how I'd make it look good without proper neck support

I have my doubts, too- JL2 is very much in doubt and who can say what WB will do next

I'm sure he will pop up. Don't count the DC universe out yet. I think it'll do a lot better than you think. Esp after it hits over seas. It'll profit enough to warrant flashpoint. We still have nightwing and shazam coming up as well

I hope you are right.

I just love DC characters and the more movies we get the better. Marvel make some good films but I just don't care about the characters in the same way to really get into them.

fe3e1b2e2806ab7c135546fb46d4647e.jpg

3c1a4881a950ce5ab05083fd9165f9b5.jpg

Custom cape made by me

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

His custom capes take up to 9 weeks to make. I believe it’s also because your order is queued among a long list of orders to fulfill

Sorry I actually ordered a different cape. But yeah it was almost 2 months ago.
Oh ok,no worries,I've just crossed the 13 week mark on waiting for this cape,was told 6 to 8 weeks,lesson learnt for me,never again

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Oh! Well his wired capes take much longer. But if you ordered the movie accurate cape, feel free to message him on Facebook. He typically takes about a day or 2 to reply. Ask him for the tracking number.

Oh! Well his wired capes take much longer. But if you ordered the movie accurate cape, feel free to message him on Facebook. He typically takes about a day or 2 to reply. Ask him for the tracking number.
Yeah I think I'm gunna do that,thanks

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

You guys think the new E1even Ben headsculpt with costume collar and cape will turn out better than the first version? I'm conflicted on which to order, since I really have always hated 1/6 heads with the neck as part of the sculpt.

Back