1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving the wired cape!

IMG_3221.jpg

Where might I be able to find that and how much? Looks beautiful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm so locked into C. Bale's portrayal of Batman (Dark Knight) that I haven't seriously considered purchasing a BVS/current Batman figure. But so many of the pics in this thread are kicking a**, I'm reconsidering!!!! After I got the BVS WW, it just seams more appropriate.

I'm so locked into C. Bale's portrayal of Batman (Dark Knight) that I haven't seriously considered purchasing a BVS/current Batman figure. But so many of the pics in this thread are kicking a**, I'm reconsidering!!!! After I got the BVS WW, it just seams more appropriate.
You need to have him......

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Where might I be able to find that and how much? Looks beautiful

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I bought it from Unreal Toys at the time. Not sure if they still go by that name or not, but it's something similar. They are on facebook, just send them a text and they'll hook you up.

How are people's suits holding up?

Both of mine are perfect and both from 1st release from Hong Kong.
No sticking or peeling suit issues.
Kept in a detolf and in not too hot Scotland [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those that have modded their figure, for example padding and bulking him up, has there been any issues?

Does anybody have extra boots/belt or gauntlets for Batman for sale please PM me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back