1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Visible neck joints are unastetically pleasing. Now way I would consider them.

And no one asked for your opinion.

That looks great Trexgreen, and you also saved yourself about $6,470 to do something worthwhile, like a down payment for a home or something.

Well if your happy spending $6500 for a seamless necked sculpt, then great, but I'm not gonna blow that much money to make a kit bashed toy a bit more astetically pleasing

Wait $6500 dollars for a 1/6 scale toy headsculpt :rotfl no way, I got my custom Frist Rate Head sculpt for £30 and it's great to me, obviously not perfect but great quality and paint for the price

I actually think that bears a better likeness to him as BW than the $6500 one. Hair and facial expression looks more accurate. Even if they were commensurate in price, I'd still go for the one you have, personally.

Dio by Neil Hinder on Facebook! Lovin it ! IMG_2250.JPGIMG_2252.JPGIMG_2255.JPG

a lot of debate going on with a Bruce Affleck headsculpt, but I think the real crime is nobody has made an Alfred head! I hate displaying Bruce by himself! :gah:

Honestly I'd love to see Alfred and Perry and Lois and Gordon from the Snyder-verse from HOT toys - I mean why not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still need a contact for Jax if anyone has it.

Just go back through the pages on the thread slowly and he has posted photos a couple times, then send him a PM about it from there and he will give his email where you can discuss details about the cape, prices etc.

Back