1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That happens to alot with things being left in their package. I agree about opening it, have fun with the figure. My batman has Pealed and it isn't the thing you want to happen but I still love this figure it's awesome, so just enjoy it.

I agree. I couldn't imagine spending all this money on these then being too afraid to open it up. Same with the Harley Quinn figure where reviews are already talking about being afraid to change poses. I get wanting to be careful but to me, it's like buying a new car then being afraid to drive so you just keep it on the garage to make sure it doesn't get scratched.

Totally agreed!

Especially with regards to cars! It's unfortunate, but it's been speculated that although the tires on Paul Walker's Porsche may have looked fine/like new, they didn't drive like new. This article breaks down the idea.....
https://www.thedrive.com/opinion/5189/the-truth-behind-what-caused-paul-walkers-fatal-crash

Also, the tires were more than 9 years old whereas Porsche recommends replacing them every 4 years regardless of use....
https://articles.latimes.com/2014/m...-walker-porsche-outdated-tires-crash-20140326

I know that analogy is a total stretch, but this is all a round about way of saying keeping the figures mint in box doesn't necessarily keep them new/mint. They're going to age regardless. So why not just take them out and enjoy them. Do what you will to keep them preserved and clean, but for god sakes take them out of their packaging. :)

Bend the arms a little at the elbows,turn the biceps inward,and push the shoulders up,that should do the trick,did with mine
49bb97e9dc8e958fbe0b5b2c3b538da9.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PS5200 using Tapatalk

Aha! Thanks for the advice, I didn't know he shoulders could move up!

Rotate his biceps out then you should have a little more room. They won't be perp to floor he's too bulked for that.

Now where do I get one of those cool smoke machines ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty cool huh, i vape. That's how I got that effect loool

I did several times, this is last time. As I darkened it then dry brushed a lighter grey. Plus it helps cover the spots that are pealing. Which has stop thank god.

can you show me which part of your batman is peeling?
Is it because you bend the arms, so it got sticky?

can you show me which part of your batman is peeling?
Is it because you bend the arms, so it got sticky?
I thought it was cause I posed him back and forth but. It was what other stated was wrong with the suit. The rubber print on it when it gets into contact with itself, mainly around the arm pit gets stuck. When you start articulating the arms It will peal that area showing the black under suit. I actually post images of it some pages back. It became a discussion which doesn't need to be brought up again, Just check your batman and make sure. Also the suit even when it's rubbing against something will peal. The chest on mine as well Pealed under the batsymbol. The paint covers it.

Go to page 1028 on here and you will find my image, and images from other members on the issue plus the whole discussion after.

Hi.

Your list prompted me to check mine and mine has exactly the same problem.

I live in cold England so it's nothing to do with the heat or anything.

I don't know why this is.

I can sense a DX02 event on the horizon. Melting suits everywhere.

1a82f0e5194b720009b4b631eb7d8cee.jpg
0202b83173749f2570c12e44db00adfc.jpg
9e7a2f4366bad7844f3fef8383f89a3f.jpg

This has just turned into an awesome 'action figure' to a 'fragile statue' for me, I'll never touch it again.

It seems the problem is when the suit comes into contact with other areas, as under the armpit the suit is pressed against the suit on the arms.

Who knows.

This blows.

I'd suggest checking yours, people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah. How's your fairing Rob?

Fortunately, nothing has happened like that to my Batman nor Superman. I've checked both and even at the armpits, the arms are able to articulate without the suit feeling like it's fused together and peels off of the surface of one another. I have both in static poses.

Mine gets stuck together as well at the armpit, but no major peeling so far. It's a bummer to have to worry about that, but there's not a whole lot to do except to be careful posing him.

Hopefully the JL figures don't have that issue.

While I'm at it here's a couple pictures of my current pose. Looking forward to the rebreather piece from Deadshot:
28f1815519b1f46312cc1768dc2fecd3.jpg

270f1c013460376655a50799f4153eca.jpg

I thought it was cause I posed him back and forth but. It was what other stated was wrong with the suit. The rubber print on it when it gets into contact with itself, mainly around the arm pit gets stuck. When you start articulating the arms It will peal that area showing the black under suit. I actually post images of it some pages back. It became a discussion which doesn't need to be brought up again, Just check your batman and make sure. Also the suit even when it's rubbing against something will peal. The chest on mine as well Pealed under the batsymbol. The paint covers it.

hi, I appreciate for informing this. luckily my batman doesn't have that problem (my mos did). mine did suffer from something like a razor mark on his ear though.

PEEL. It's "peel." [emoji13]

"Peal" is a sound, like bells make.

Not that it wasn't amusing reading you go on and on about the noise coming from your Batman's armpits...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Not that it wasn't amusing reading you go on and on about the noise coming from your Batman's armpits...

You're "that guy" LOL

Just got a Bruce head and I learned how to lower Batman's arms thanks to you guys. I'm just using the Wolverine body and suit for him right now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Lmao I always mess up one word when I'm on explanation mode.

Back