1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how I can PM unreal toys about getting a wired cape? Their Facebook page is deleted

EDIT: Found it via search bar, they are called unreal customs now

You should only buy capes from tony mey. He owns the rights for everything cape related, otherwise you'll be dealing with Facebook police.

Haven't got mine yet so no pics but Dean Knight made a good video showing the unwired cape a couple of months back if that's any help.

I like that it allows for three looks. A full cloaked appearance, the comic style or the look from the movie.

Wow that looks great. some of the earlier pics made the cape look really thick and bulky but seems to sit just fine here. thanks for the vid. might have to contact them about it

Wow that looks great. some of the earlier pics made the cape look really thick and bulky but seems to sit just fine here. thanks for the vid. might have to contact them about it

Indeed it's a nice looking cape, I'm looking forward to getting mine. I was charged $53 including postage and paypal fees which seems pretty reasonable.

☝️
For someone that's not wanting to talk about Tony Mei capes and just talk about the figure itself without polluting this thread.
Hypocrisy at its best lol

Oh well. Back to SW Celebration. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I would agree. Probably one of the better custom capes that one could get from what I've seen. Nifty that you can get three different looks out of it.

Indeed it's a nice looking cape, I'm looking forward to getting mine. I was charged $53 including postage and paypal fees which seems pretty reasonable.
cool not a bad price
Yeah, I would agree. Probably one of the better custom capes that one could get from what I've seen. Nifty that you can get three different looks out of it.
Agreed. the three looks is pretty cool. If I were to get one though, I think I'd make the pleat permanent just so I wouldn't have to always futz with it but the material/texture/drape all look really good

You should have them face each other. Will look epic.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How does this look?
This is the face2face angle I can get...
If I were to do a direct re-enactment of the original shot, you will be seeing the back of Supes instead....
IMG_5840_1.jpg

Questions: Have you guys seen any impressive diorama for sale? Something similar to the theaterical setup of BvS?
The face off seen? roof top scene or doomsday fight scene?

Thanks... thinking if there is a base big enough to fit Bats, Supes and WW, in a pre-fight stance....

I'm looking for something similar but not seen anything so far. Something that works for all the JL team would be ideal as I plan to stand them all together and do away with any movie specific bases.

Back