1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some of my pics (sorry for the bad quality) Still need to print of the background for my detolf

This superman has got some trouble

Not if they don't have kryptonite! I don't see any spears or grenades :lol Looks more like they've got some trouble.

Your Batman is the best screen accurate, you stuff the stomach

With burgers??
14ff858c428404d32e0877efb684fd46.jpg

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what material to use for making a custom cape for this figure, I'm not really satisfied with the stock cape as it is quite stiff (Imo) apparently the unreal toys cape is made from synthetic leather but not sure what?

(Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong area??)

Youre posting in the semi-right area.

PM Jaxon for it.

Here comes the cape conspirators again!!

Alright guys, I had one of the BvS Batman figures that peeled under the arm on both sides. I just won a new BvS Batman body on eBay. I want to know if any of you have suggestions on how to preserve this extra body?

Alright guys, I had one of the BvS Batman figures that peeled under the arm on both sides. I just won a new BvS Batman body on eBay. I want to know if any of you have suggestions on how to preserve this extra body?
I have mine in storage for the time being.. I took two rolled up pieces of tissue and placed one under each armpit before folding the arms down so the suit wouldn't be in contact with itself. I also lined the tray with tissue so the body wouldn't be resting against the plastic just to be safe.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Hopefully the new body doesnt have issues ig coming from Asia, the humidity over there is brutal on Hot Toys

Yeah, some people seem to take care of these figures like they are human beings lmao

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Two things:

1. Putting rubber in the freezer rejuvinates its elasticity (Google rubber bands in freezer)

2. It is an extra body that will not be displayed, so I can store it where ever it is best to preserve the materials.

Hopefully the new body doesnt have issues ig coming from Asia, the humidity over there is brutal on Hot Toys

Dont all of these Hot Toys come from Asia? But, yeah. I am hoping it arrives in good condition.

Dont all of these Hot Toys come from Asia? But, yeah. I am hoping it arrives in good condition.

This fig has been released for awhile already, enough time for the humidity to do a number on the suit. I think the ones for the US are sent right away (if not someone correct me)

Back