1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Jaxon you were asking for proof that you weren't blatantly copying Tony Mei?

Here's a pic of "your" account selling "your" capes using Tony Mei's pictures. I guess you didn't delete them all eh?
The photo you used was taken at Tony's workshop.

And for everyone that's going to chime in about how "Tony doesn't own the cape custom market, etc"...this isn't about owning a market. It's purposely advertising a custom work as your own using someone else's pictures/designs and selling it.

And for all the haters who're going to chime in and get mad at me. Let the hate flow through you.
Happy Weekend Everyone!
985ea25e1c0e9b326cc672957f3a5036.jpg

215754fcb20a85a00b3c78ad45883d5a.jpg

These bottom pictures are from one of Tony's customers that uploaded them originally using Tony Mei's capes. But that didn't stop you from using those either

95d605b8eed42f0a495c43c5fd411898.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How do you even know that's the same Jaxon? I can't read Mandarin/Cantonese so I don't know what those characters say.

Without being able to understand what the characters mean or any sort of context, your "proof" isn't necessarily proof. It could be just some other random internet user with Jaxon in their username.

I'll make it easier for you:

Show undeniable connection between sideshow forum Jaxon and that Jaxon you have in your pics. It'll add more credibility to your claims.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh I don't need to prove anything else. The proof is in the pictures.

And if you're implying the possibility that there's more than 1 custom cape maker named Jaxon out there. Well seriously that's the reasoning you're going to go with???

Go check out Tony Mei's Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/posts/10158413138510035

He has more pictures of his conversations with Jaxon along with more pictures on how Jaxon used Tony Mei's cape to advertise as his own. I'm just letting everyone know what type of person Jaxon is.

If you want to keep turning a blind eye, that's not my problem.

Why not just PM Jaxon if you have an issue with him and want to bring this to his attention and ask him about it? What's the point of announcing it to the entire forum?

Oh I don't need to prove anything else. The proof is in the pictures.

And if you're implying the possibility that there's more than 1 custom cape maker named Jaxon out there. Well seriously that's the reasoning you're going to go with???

Go check out Tony Mei's Facebook page.

He has more pictures of his conversations with Jaxon along with more pictures on how Jaxon used Tony Mei's cape to advertise as his own. I'm just letting everyone know what type of person Jaxon is.

If you want to keep turning a blind eye, that's not my problem.

I hardly call it turning a blind eye if I'm actually asking you about it....

I hardly call it turning a blind eye if I'm actually asking you about it....

Sorry...but asking me about it and demanding more proof on the basis of the very minute possibility that there's another custom cape maker named Jaxon out there on the Internet; are two different things.

Anyway if you were asking me about it and I took it the wrong way, I apologize.

Feel free to visit Tony Mei's Facebook page as he has more proof about Jaxon and his capes.

Why not just PM Jaxon if you have an issue with him and want to bring this to his attention and ask him about it? What's the point of announcing it to the entire forum?

Everyone has the right to know who Jaxon is and if they're going to order from him, they're ordering from someone that copies the designs and ideas from another person.
Not only that, but he has no problems using pictures of capes he NEVER made and advertising it as his own and selling it to other people.

How would you feel if you came up with an idea and someone cordially asked you how you came up with your idea. Later on you find out that person copied your idea and claiming it as theirs.

There's also pictures on the link I provided with conversations of Jaxon asking Tony how he made the cape.

Everyone has the right to know who Jaxon is and if they're going to order from him, they're ordering from someone that copies the designs and ideas from another person.
Not only that, but he has no problems using pictures of capes he NEVER made and advertising it as his own and selling it to other people.

How would you feel if you came up with an idea and someone cordially asked you how you came up with your idea. Later on you find out that person copied your idea and claiming it as theirs.

There's also pictures on the link I provided with conversations of Jaxon asking Tony how he made the cape.

Got it, don't buy the cape. Thanks and we can move on now.

Who cares his capes are great and no where near as pricey as Tony's

Who cares his capes are great and no where near as pricey as Tony's

The same can be said about buying shoes from Payless vs buying your shoes from any other name brand like Nike or Adidas.

You get what you pay for.

The only difference is that Payless doesn't advertise their shoes being made by Nike/Adidas.

The same can be said about buying shoes from Payless vs buying your shoes from any other name brand like Nike or Adidas.

You get what you pay for.

The only difference is that Payless doesn't advertise their shoes being made by Nike/Adidas.

But nobody asked? You randomly posted this "evidence" on your own. If people want to buy from him, they can make that decision on their own. It just seems more like you're attempting to slander the guy and harm his reputation.

Granted one would think if you're going to advertise your custom work, it'd make more sense to show pictures of your custom work. However, if they want to show pictures of a product that isn't the one the consumer is going to get, that's between them and the consumer. There are several 1/6 scale dollie custom cape manufacturers where ultimately, it's a specific cape all designed for the same figure; I don't understand how one is "stealing ideas" from the other? By using the same fabric or something? If people want to get a Tony Mei cape, they'll get a Tony Mei cape. If people want to buy a cape from Jaxon, or anyone else, then they can make that decision on their own.

The only thing I glean from what you're doing here is essentially randomly saying: Tony Mei = good. Jaxon = bad. Buy from Tony Mei.

As I mentioned, if you personally have an issue with Jaxon, or any other cape manufacturer that isn't Tony Mei, I would suggest you just simply PM that user and direct your inquiries to them rather than pollute the thread by feeling the need to randomly remind the rest of the forum (or perhaps more yourself?) that we're getting low quality if we purchase anything other than Tony Mei's doll accessories.

But nobody asked? You randomly posted this "evidence" on your own. If people want to buy from him, they can make that decision on their own. It just seems more like you're attempting to slander the guy and harm his reputation.

Granted one would think if you're going to advertise your custom work, it'd make more sense to show pictures of your custom work. If they want to show pictures of a cape that isn't the one the consumer is going to get, that's between him and the consumer. There are several 1/6 scale dollie custom cape manufacturers where ultimately, it's a specific cape all designed for the same figure; I don't understand how one is "stealing ideas" from the other? By using the same fabric or something? If people want to get a Tony Mei cape, they'll get a Tony Mei cape. If people want to buy a cape from Jaxon, or anyone else, then they can make that decision on their own.

The only thing I glean from what you're doing is essentially saying: Tony Mei = good. Jaxon = bad. Buy from Tony Mei.

That's not the issue at all. The issue is that Jaxon inquired from Tony how he made the cape. He then turns around and decides to make the cape using Tony's ideas and then proceeded to use Pictures of Tony Mei's cape and advertise it as his own cape to sell to others.

If it's too hard to understand, there's the link at the bottom showing the evidence you're looking for, along with pictures and conversations between Tony and Jaxon

Also nobody asked because no one knew about it.

I'm not sure about you but if someone is advertising an idea that they stole from someone else, last I checked, that was a wrong thing to do.

Also Jaxon kept denying this until there was proof/evidence.

That's not the issue at all. The issue is that Jaxon inquired from Tony how he made the cape. He then turns around and decides to make the cape using Tony's ideas and then proceeded to use Pictures of Tony Mei's cape and advertise it as his own cape to sell to others.

If it's too hard to understand, there's the link at the bottom showing the evidence you're looking for, along with pictures and conversations between Tony and Jaxon

It's not an issue to me, nor likely anyone else; it's an "issue" to you. So PM Jaxon and address your concerns with him. I do believe I can speak for the majority here in saying that nobody cares and nobody was looking for any "evidence".

Cool so how about that Batman :lol

:exactly:

It's not an issue to me. It's an "issue" to you. So PM Jaxon and address your concerns with them. I do believe I can speak for the majority here in saying that nobody cares.

Speaking for the majority of people here?
Doubt it.
And if that's the case there must be a bunch of cheap collectors on this particular forum that would rather be ignorant.

But at least the truth is out there.

And that's all I really cared about.

Happy Collecting.

Cool. Nobody else does. :duff

You can let them be the judge of that.

Its funny that you're defending Jaxon for his reputation based on him using pictures of Tony Mei"s capes and advertising the capes as his own.

For you to say that advertising like this is ok and should just be swept under the rug is freaking hilarious.

Ahh well. Really makes me question the personal integrity of collectors on this forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back