1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can let them be the judge of that.

Its funny that you're defending Jaxon for his reputation based on him using pictures of Tony Mei"s capes and advertising the capes as his own.

For you to say that advertising like this is ok and should just be swept under the rug is freaking hilarious.

Ahh well. Really makes me question the personal integrity of collectors on this forum.

https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/posts/10158413138510035

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just like you can let people be the judge of which cape manufacturer they want to purchase a cape from.

I'm not defending anyone. Jaxon posting pictures of Tony Mei's cape in no way harms Tony Mei; in fact, it probably harms himself because he's advertising a product that isn't the one that the consumer is going to receive. Again, that's between the seller and the consumer. If people realize he's advertising a product that isn't the one that's being received (provided they're not happy with what they receive), he'll damage his own reputation. However, you actively randomly slandering Jaxon in a demonstrable effort to indeed damage his reputation, does harm him.

As was mentioned before, if this "issue" bothers you, then it probably makes much more sense for you to just PM Jaxon himself and inquire why he's using Tony's pictures to advertise his product, rather than attempting to incite an argument with other members and randomly remind them (or perhaps yourself?) that they are purchasing low quality dollie accessories if they don't buy it from Tony Mei, and insulting other members on the forum by suggesting that they have low integrity simply because, wait for it....

tenor.gif

Just like you can let people be the judge of which cape manufacturer they want to purchase a cape from.

I'm not defending anyone. Jaxon posting pictures of Tony Mei's cape in no way harms Tony Mei; in fact, it probably harms himself because he's advertising a product that isn't the one that the consumer is going to receive. Again, that's between the seller and the consumer. If people realize he's advertising a product that isn't the one that's being received (provided they're not happy with what they receive), he'll damage his own reputation. However, you actively randomly slandering Jaxon in a demonstrable effort to indeed damage his reputation, does harm him.

As was mentioned before, if this "issue" bothers you, then it probably makes much more sense for you to just PM Jaxon himself and inquire why he's using Tony's pictures to advertise his product, rather than attempting to incite an argument with other members and randomly remind them (or perhaps yourself?) that they are purchasing low quality dollie accessories if they don't buy it from Tony Mei, and insulting other members on the forum by suggesting that they have low integrity simply because, wait for it....

tenor.gif

Exactly. I think this whole thing makes no sense and really should be done. The thread is about the figure so let's just move on.

Saying that "nobody cares" when someone is actively being deceitful proves my point that there most definitely is a lack of integrity on these forums.

My points were clearly made and the people asking for evidence can find it all here. https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/posts/10158413138510035

That's all that really matters.

I'll let you guys poke your heads in the sand now.

[emoji1365]

Saying that "nobody cares" when someone is actively being deceitful proves my point that there most definitely is a lack of integrity on these forums.

My points were clearly made and the people asking for evidence can find it all here. https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/posts/10158413138510035

[emoji1365]

Sand would be nice it's 17 degrees here with way to much snow

Sand would be nice it's 17 degrees here with way to much snow

Coming from someone that doesn't know how to differentiate using the words "to" and "too". Ya. That's a real insult.

2mg7db7.gif

It was cordially suggested to you numerous times that if you have an issue with Jaxon in particular, it probably would have made much more sense to PM him directly with your concerns and inquiries rather than pollute the thread by randomly slandering another customs dealer, which turned into randomly reminding the rest of the forum that they're purchasing "low quality" dollie accessories if they don't purchase the ones you purchase, which then turned into you insulting the entire forum. It seems you apparently chose the latter.

That is actually all that really matters.

I think we all pretty much know Mei is the guy to go to if one wants a quality cape but the price can be IMO prohibitive( value wise, im sure man-children who buy $200+ toys can afford what he charges) im just glad there is a cheaper option. Im going to try one of Jaxons 89 Batman capes and see how it is, they looked pretty good in pictures ( which may or may not be Tony Meis pictures)

2mg7db7.gif

It was cordially suggested to you numerous times that if you have an issue with Jaxon in particular, it probably would have made much more sense to PM him directly with your concerns and inquiries rather than pollute the thread by randomly slandering another customs dealer, which turned into randomly reminding the rest of the forum that they're purchasing "low quality" dollie accessories if they don't purchase the ones you purchase, which then turned into you insulting the entire forum. It seems you apparently chose the latter.

That is actually all that really matters.

If I have a problem or an opinion on something posted on this forum, I have every right to post it.
Just like everyone else.

Maybe look up the definition of "slander" before using it because the statements I made about Jaxon using Tony Mei's Cape pictures as his own are completely TRUE. Which you can clearly see in the link below [emoji1370]

You have a problem with Jaxon based on something you feel he did. PM'ng him directly would probably have been the best route if you wanted to get his attention.

Not sure. Possibly, but also, possibly not.

Well, since we do not know if they are the same person.

Let's just take it that there is some guy called Jaxon on fb, use other people's photo to sell him own product...
Of coz these is as per those 'evidence' shared on fb.

For everyone's information only....

Consumers may decide for themselves if they still wanna buy from him....

End of story..
Let's move on...

One and the same. The link with all the proof is there [emoji1370]
I guess people on this forum are oblivious to the truth and seem to believe that being dishonest is ok.

Oh wells.

No worries. I believe you are with good intention trying to cover some information here with all of us...

But if someone still decide to go ahead and buy from him, it's pretty much their decision.

No worries. I believe you are with good intention trying to cover some information here with all of us...

But if someone still decide to go ahead and buy from him, it's pretty much their decision.

Oh I definitely agree. At least people are more informed as to where they're money is going.

No matter how bad the truth hurts. And if they're ok with it, well then that's their decision.

Glad to know there's members like you on this thread.

Or perhaps because the rest of us would just like to discuss the Batman figure? If they want a Tony Mei cape, they'll get a Tony Mei cape. If they want a Jaxon one, they'll get a Jaxon one. You continuing to insult the forum because nobody else is obsessed about this the way you are, isn't very productive.

What would have been more productive, however, is since you were attempting to get Jaxon's attention in particular, just sending him a direct message through PM.

Well, since we do not know if they are the same person.

Let's just take it that there is some guy called Jaxon on fb, use other people's photo to sell him own product...
Of coz these is as per those 'evidence' shared on fb.

For everyone's information only....

Consumers may decide for themselves if they still wanna buy from him....

End of story..
Let's move on...

Oh it's the same Jaxon.
How many 1/6 custom Batman cape makers do you know that are named Jaxon. Even assuming that there's more than 1 is a bigger stretch.

Oh it's the same Jaxon.
How many 1/6 custom Batman cape makers do you know that are named Jaxon. Even assuming that there's more than 1 is a bigger stretch.

ok.. I got you..
Thanks gi1980...

But I don't buy custome capes.
Can't convince myself to peel off the HT ori cape...
All my HT are left unmodified.
:D

Or perhaps because the rest of us would just like to discuss the Batman figure? If they want a Tony Mei cape, they'll get a Tony Mei cape. If they want a Jaxon one, they'll get a Jaxon one. You continuing to insult the forum because nobody else is obsessed about this the way you are, isn't very productive.

What would have been more productive, however, is since you were attempting to get Jaxon's attention in particular, just sending him a direct message through PM.

You're all over the place. You're arguing that it's a different Jaxon copying Tony Mei and now you're telling me it's the same Jaxon and I should just pm him.

All I wanted to do was rightfully inform people how Jaxon came up with the capes he's selling and how he was using Tony Mei's pictures to advertise his own capes. https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/posts/10158413138510035
If they choose to still buy Jaxon's cape. That's on them.

Maybe it's you that should just move on and stop dictating what people should or shouldn't post.

Back