1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Custom light box project I've been working on for fig displays. Remote controlled. I've got a big 12"x16" in the works for 1/4 scale gigs. I've always liked the way underlit figs look in HT's own expo displays so I thought I'd give it a shot. I know the Bat base is from the Nolan version, but I'm just not into the BVS bases. Excuse ****** iphone pic.

IMG_2097.jpg

Last edited:
Custom light box project I've been working on for fig displays. Remote controlled. I've got a big 12"x16" in the works for 1/4 scale gigs. I've always liked the way underlit figs look in HT's own expo displays so I thought I'd give it a shot. I know the Bat base is from the Nolan version, but I'm just not into the BVS bases. Excuse ****** iphone pic.

View attachment 332216

nice!!!!!!

View attachment 332216

Is this a stock Batman? This setup looks superb

I picked up the fantastic 'Eleven sculpt/suit set' to go with his alter ego.

I'm working on this myself! I'm planning on going with the Eleven Sculpt, Ganghood body, Alfred coat, and SOME suit, preferably grey. I want a grey one, but I don't think the Poptoys X22 will fit that body?

I don't remember which figure it was, but I was on one for 3 years before being told to kick rocks. BvS Superman however, they canceled very quickly. Maybe not even a year?

Back