1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Batman out, no issues with it at all, and the cape suits it really well! Wish I had a camera of good quality to take some pictures.

I think the characters in the film were great, had good motives behind them, great lines, just wish we had more films before it so people wouldn't have complained so much about it!

Just got my Batman out, no issues with it at all, and the cape suits it really well! Wish I had a camera of good quality to take some pictures.

I think the characters in the film were great, had good motives behind them, great lines, just wish we had more films before it so people wouldn't have complained so much about it!

Great man... Regardless of the camera quality, I am happy to see some of the photos u gonna upload.. Sharing.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Great man... Regardless of the camera quality, I am happy to see some of the photos u gonna upload.. Sharing.

Need to get sorted in my new place and get a place to put them and will take some photos, hopefully they'll be as good as yours!

Would be great to see any other DC characters you have!

I need to sell some of my prints that I did this last year but waiting to get set up in the new apartment to show how it looks as a hobby collection with the print, it'll look great, but waiting to be able to sort it properly before advertising! Hope some people on these boards would be interested in some high quality art!

Need to get sorted in my new place and get a place to put them and will take some photos, hopefully they'll be as good as yours!

Would be great to see any other DC characters you have!

I need to sell some of my prints that I did this last year but waiting to get set up in the new apartment to show how it looks as a hobby collection with the print, it'll look great, but waiting to be able to sort it properly before advertising! Hope some people on these boards would be interested in some high quality art!

Haha.. I have the ChrissReeve Supes..
Others are MCU, Darth and Robocop.

27ffcb54d400ccaa12f7f0eac8df7ea8.jpg

After reading about the peeling issue I changed from a dynamic pose (Batman holding the grenade launcher) to a standard museum pose. While doing so I am experiencing some trouble to get the arms close to the body. I can't get them parallel and near to the upper body. Is that normal or what am I doing wrong?

After reading about the peeling issue I changed from a dynamic pose (Batman holding the grenade launcher) to a standard museum pose. While doing so I am experiencing some trouble to get the arms close to the body. I can't get them parallel and near to the upper body. Is that normal or what am I doing wrong?

How close are you able to get them? You should try flexing them inwards
b465069e9e8eaf9e7e01e204abe9c2ba.jpg

22bdf67a0d37bcff4ecf4fe26bd04726.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To everyone:

I would not suggest Jaxons cape.

Mine arrived torn at a key point in its structure. I sent Jaxon pictures and he said I should press it together really hard? I guess he doesnt do replacements. Anyway, I am really dissapointed in its quality.View attachment 330350

[emoji57]
d892ec3fc790822c421cc612ca7d5808.jpg

To everyone:

Mine arrived torn at a key point in its structure. I sent Jaxon pictures and he said I should press it together really hard? I guess he doesnt do replacements. Anyway, I am really dissapointed in its quality.

That sucks. I have one on the way.

How come you didn't mention this a week ago when you posted a pic of the cape on your figure?

Ah I understand. I hope he can make it right with you now and that this won't be a common problem.

Have you tried doing a replacement? I don't think he would want to ruin his business by not offering post-sales support. He frequents the forum so I hope you are reading these Jaxon.

It sounds like it tore during shipping. Do you think it did?

I'm not sure why people here are saying "I should say something but I shouldn't". I'm not sure what there is to say....

If you're not going to help, maybe look in the mirror and say hi to an a$$h0l3. Not sure why there is bullying in a toy forum...lmao.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

How close are you able to get them? You should try flexing them inwards
Thank you, I had done that before but the arms below the elbow were still facing away from the body. To bend the elbows inwards one click did the trick however. So now I am quite satisfied with the result. Thank you for the pictures as reference. :)

To everyone:

Mine arrived torn at a key point in its structure. I sent Jaxon pictures and he said I should press it together really hard? I guess he doesnt do replacements. Anyway, I am really dissapointed in its quality.View attachment 330350

Have you inquired about a replacement at all?

The item arrived damaged and with it being only a mere piece of fabric, I have a difficult time believing that the rip occurred during transit while it was packaged. I mean it's possible, but I'm not sure how a piece of fabric would rip in the package. I would request a replacement and if the seller's response is essentially "oh well" after you asking for one, then I'd advise others not to purchase items from that particular seller.

[emoji57]
d892ec3fc790822c421cc612ca7d5808.jpg

No need to be snarky when another member receives a damaged item.

Have you tried doing a replacement? I don't think he would want to ruin his business by not offering post-sales support. He frequents the forum so I hope you are reading these Jaxon.

It sounds like it tore during shipping. Do you think it did?

I'm not sure why people here are saying "I should say something but I shouldn't". I'm not sure what there is to say....

If you're not going to help, maybe look in the mirror and say hi to an a$$h0l3. Not sure why there is bullying in a toy forum...lmao.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oh I'm not trying to be a jerk but for this to happen to someone that was defending Jaxon as a quality cape maker, it's definitely a sad situation indeed.

Have you inquired about a replacement at all?

The item arrived damaged and with it being only a mere piece of fabric, I have a difficult time believing that the rip occurred during transit while it was packaged. I mean it's possible, but I'm not sure how a piece of fabric would rip in the package. I would request a replacement and if the seller's response is essentially "oh well" after you asking for one, then I'd advise others not to purchase items from that particular seller.

No need to be snarky when another member receives a damaged item.

I should have been more clear that this was an issue of poor quality and you pretty much get what you pay for.

You said it yourself that there's really no reason for a piece of fabric to rip in transit.
Jaxons response was to push the fabric down? I would be pissed if that was me.

I'm curious if Jaxon will do the right thing and replace/refund the cape. Hopefully he does.

If the cape was paid for via PayPal, the buyer can file an "Item Not as Described" claim and get a refund.

I should have been more clear that this was an issue of poor quality and you pretty much get what you pay for.

You said it yourself that there's really no reason for a piece of fabric to rip in transit.
Jaxons response was to push the fabric down? I would be pissed if that was me.

I'm curious if Jaxon will do the right thing and replace/refund the cape. Hopefully he does.

If the cape was paid for via PayPal, the buyer can file an "Item Not as Described" claim and get a refund.

Have you purchased a cape from him (Jaxon) before then?

Yeah, he definitely should replace or refund it. I know he posts on the forum; I'd be surprised if he doesn't show up and not say anything regarding the matter.

I talked to him again this morning, and he said he will send me a replacement. I knew he was a good guy.

Back