1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,just made 2 more cape for this freak

1.movie accurate
2.long ver.
3.nightmare ver(cover front body)

IMG_5067_??.jpg

IMG_5068_??.jpg

IMG_5082_??.jpg

北京国安;9162548 said:
I made 3 version of cape

Movie accurate ver is not so long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how much for the first one pictured, "movie accurate"?

Oh I'm not trying to be a jerk but for this to happen to someone that was defending Jaxon as a quality cape maker, it's definitely a sad situation indeed.

Got it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good job for standing by your products Jaxon. The community really appreciates it and it would certainly help your business reputation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

北京国安;9162548 said:
I made 3 version of cape

Movie accurate ver is not so long

Ah ok, didn't see the description of each version above the images.

Guys, do ypu think the knightmare coat and pants fit the regular bat.
I found a cheap batman and it Will be cheaper for me to buy it and add one of those custom set.

Guys, do ypu think the knightmare coat and pants fit the regular bat.
I found a cheap batman and it Will be cheaper for me to buy it and add one of those custom set.

No it doesn't.
I remember seeing a video and the arms on the knightmare batman is smaller so that it won't look bulky.

No it doesn't.
I remember seeing a video and the arms on the knightmare batman is smaller so that it won't look bulky.

this! the arms are thinner on the Knightmare Bats and the suit only goes to the pelvis if I remember correctly and doesn't cover the entire body.

Yeah i knew knightmare bats had MOS arms wich are thinner than bats (the overall body is)
After checkin The coat Will fit i believe, one might just need to warm the gautlets to make them easier to fit.
Pants are no problem as they are baggy.
Now i just hope the quality is good :)

Yeah i knew knightmare bats had MOS arms wich are thinner than bats (the overall body is)
After checkin The coat Will fit i believe, one might just need to warm the gautlets to make them easier to fit.

I thought you were talking about the ebay set where it comes with the coat, pants, gloves, guns and holster, googles and it shows to go over the bvs regular batman

I put the pics up in knightmare thread

I thought you were talking about the ebay set where it comes with the coat, pants, gloves, guns and holster, googles and it shows to go over the bvs regular batman

Yes thats the one im talking about :)
But since its not out and im not sure the company actually used the regular bat, i wondered if the original hot toys gear worked.
Thanks

Back