1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys are referring to my photos, yes stock cape.. I meant, I finally have the figure..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

You have one where the cape sits down really nicely. I lucked out this way to, where others look much harder to get the cape flush against the suit on his shoulders.

You have one where the cape sits down really nicely. I lucked out this way to, where others look much harder to get the cape flush against the suit on his shoulders.

Looks like I am the lucky one.. but the wire at the shoulder seems to be very thin...so manage to bend it to sit flush on the shoulder....
IMG_5644_1.jpg

Looks like I am the lucky one.. but the wire at the shoulder seems to be very thin...so manage to bend it to sit flush on the shoulder....
View attachment 330071

Don't know if its the lighting you are using or a great camera but I love the way his abs really pop in your pics. I'm not getting that effect with mine, the suit seems really dark in comparison.

Don't know if its the lighting you are using or a great camera but I love the way his abs really pop in your pics. I'm not getting that effect with mine, the suit seems really dark in comparison.

Many thanks..
My detolf is just lit with white light LED from top front... I guess maybe the angle of the figure from the lighting...
By the way, this photo was shot with a fullframe DSLR on 50mm at F2.2.

EBay seller ripped me off so I'm out my money and the Batman. I'm working with Pay-pal to get my money back, but it's taking time.

EBay seller ripped me off so I'm out my money and the Batman. I'm working with Pay-pal to get my money back, but it's taking time.

Always sucks to hear stories like this. Hope you get your money back soon and can find a way to get the figure somewhere else.

Sorry to hear that!!! Really am...
Let's do a collective cursing on the criminal..
I wish those fellas will walk out the street and fell into the drain!!!
All the best in getting your money back from Paypal. Keep us posted on the good news..

Damn, that sucks. Don't worry, you will get your money back. Same thing happened to me, bought a figure from China and all I got was a fake tracking number, Ebay got my money back.

And it looks great.

Oh yeah, definitely. I just said it because for some reason everyone always thinks custom capes are the best.

There's nothing wrong with the stock cape, as can be seen in the pictures, sometimes it just takes some adjusting and it looks great, I personally really like it and wouldn't buy a custom over it.

Damn, that sucks. Don't worry, you will get your money back. Same thing happened to me, bought a figure from China and all I got was a fake tracking number, Ebay got my money back.

It's just sad case... sighz...

Can't stop taking photos....

Black and Blue. Fight Night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: God versus Man; Day versus Night; Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham!
IMG_5662_1.jpg

Can't stop taking photos....

Black and Blue. Fight Night. The greatest gladiator match in the history of the world: God versus Man; Day versus Night; Son of Krypton versus Bat of Gotham!
View attachment 330245

Very eloquent - did you write this? Bravo!

Wait is that a Luther line from the movie? Ugh - awful!

Kidding - but there is a point.

great pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very eloquent - did you write this? Bravo!

Wait is that a Luther line from the movie? Ugh - awful!

Kidding - but there is a point.

great pics!

Haha... Of course it's a line from the movie!! A Masterpiece, in my humble opinion.....

I love that Lex line. That's the moment his evil plot comes together for the movie audience. Love it!

I love that Lex line. That's the moment his evil plot comes together for the movie audience. Love it!

"Martha, Martha, Martha. But the mother of a flying demon must be a witch. The punishment for witches, what is that? That's right. Death by fire..."

You can feel how evil he was...

Back