1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When people stop buying them.
Not sure why people complain... It's all about supply and demand. Hot Toys wouldn't release these figures if people didn't want them. In Hong Kong last month, the regular BvS Batman was pretty much sold out everywhere....unless you wanna over pay. Now atleast more people can get their hands on one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure why people complain... It's all about supply and demand. Hot Toys wouldn't release these figures if people didn't want them. In Hong Kong last month, the regular BvS Batman was pretty much sold out everywhere....unless you wanna over pay. Now atleast more people can get their hands on one.

Exactly lol. They can release a 1000 iron man every year. As long as other products im more intrested in gets a chance tho lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, so I haven't been keeping up with the thread very much since this was released in the states. I was hoping someone could fill me in on a good, movie accurate after market cape I could purchase.

Hey, so I haven't been keeping up with the thread very much since this was released in the states. I was hoping someone could fill me in on a good, movie accurate after market cape I could purchase.

Tony Mei is rolling out his cape which is the most movie accurate of them all. He made it based on the actual studio pattern. But it's sold out already. You should send him a pm on Facebook if he's willing
to do another run.

735eb7290af0a5e596606b138e553c82.jpg

fba5ce89990ef73c3d46e141c3ef5117.jpg

225ca50c261fe2dceb67959013015acd.jpg

so what the difference between this figure/costume and the one in the Justice League movie? Thanks

so what the difference between this figure/costume and the one in the Justice League movie? Thanks

Batman v Superman . . . . Justice League . . . .Tactical armor

You_Doodle_2017-02-12T17_02_50Z.jpg

Last edited:

:exactly:

Can't decide on getting this one. I love the figure but the cape is a little meh to me plus I'll be compelled to buy a joker to go with him and none of them are screaming must buy.

You couldn't have picked a better one as your first. Really amazing figure whatever pose you put him in.

Yeah I'm so excited. It was either going to be him, Harley or Iron Man. I can't afford Iron Man at this point, and Harley is so far away (Batman has just arrived in my country)

I personally like the bvs suit better. If i want armor on my batman, ill go all out and get the armored batman.

I cant stand how the risen parts all over the suit look. Especially over his abs, looks really goofy. Anyone know what time SS site updates for POs? Really hoping to snag the new Batman coming up.

I guess they are going with the new 52 look with all the padding and lines on the JL suit. I still prefer the BvS suit.

I cant stand how the risen parts all over the suit look. Especially over his abs, looks really goofy. Anyone know what time SS site updates for POs? Really hoping to snag the new Batman coming up.

Yeah the padding is weeeeeeiird lol. I think po are Tuesdays or Thursdays. I NEED that batman

Plus the original BvS he used for almost 20 years. To me that makes it mean more special than a variant or "upgrade". Almost gives the suit history

How do we know that the JL suit isn't the old one? And the BVS suit was a recent upgrade?

Sorry - I'm a little rough still from the fleecing debate over in the RO Vader thread.

The BvS suit is in the flashback scenes of Suicide Squad, which happens before BvS. I don't really like the paddings on the new JL suit. I can see they want to make it more tactical and realistic for "protection", but this is a superhero movie of people doing impossible things, they can throw out some of the aesthetics. The BvS suit is the closest we got to a comic looking Batman and I really like it.

Back