1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered my cape from Jaxon. Hope mine turns out that way! That cape looks totally bad***!

Finally got my proper screen accurate Batfleck cape. Thanks to Tony Mei and Crystal Arjona.
Good things come to those who wait. This is probably my favorite custom cape so far. Not only does it drape well but the textured material and the detailed stitching shows that it's more than just a piece of fabric.

View attachment 322854
View attachment 322855
View attachment 322856

looks fantastic! I think I may want to upgrade mine from the stock cape, like so many people have here. I've been looking @ Tony Mei's work on facebook & it is extremely impressive. How much was his cape? & how do I go about ordering one, IF there are any left/if it is possible? just facebook message or does he have an official website?

(I'm sure that question has been answered a few times in the forum, but there are SO many pages in this thread to sort through, so please forgive me, guys! I'm just trying to upgrade my Bats like most of you have! :panic: )

looks fantastic! I think I may want to upgrade mine from the stock cape, like so many people have here. I've been looking @ Tony Mei's work on facebook & it is extremely impressive. How much was his cape? & how do I go about ordering one, IF there are any left/if it is possible? just facebook message or does he have an official website?

(I'm sure that question has been answered a few times in the forum, but there are SO many pages in this thread to sort through, so please forgive me, guys! I'm just trying to upgrade my Bats like most of you have! :panic: )

Send him a message on Facebook. Last I heard he was back ordered on these but maybe you can ask him to make one more. His prices are a little higher than others but you're paying for screen accuracy (stitched pattern and fabric texture). I think he made the cape based off the original studio pattern.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gj1980, Thanks for your help! I wasn't sure if I would be bothering him if I fb messaged him aka there was an "official site" to request something.

I've learned over the last few years that modifying hot toys gets pretty pricey (hell, hot toys are pricey in general!, but it sure is worth it (to me).

thank you so much!

^^^ The Tony Mei cape looks fantastic! I'm hoping mine will be shipping out soon, I think I ordered pretty early on. I just recently got his cape for my Batman Returns figure and it transforms that figure into a work of art. The thinness of the material and the precision of the cut/stitching is just crazy.

Some better pics.

IMG_7692_zpsccw7t8l9.jpg
IMG_7688_zpslzyk2rey.jpg

Yeah that Tony Mei cape looks phenomenal. I decided on ordering the Unreal Toys version myself. I realize it's not as screen accurate, but I didn't exactly get this figure out of my huge love for BvS anyway. And the wired cape just gives it a much more dramatic look I think.

Was trying to go for this look below for the figure. So I'm definitely picking up the one sixth kit head. But does anyone know what kind of neck is compatible with the Batman body?

Thanks in advance guys!

unmasked.jpg

Great looking Bruce, ShortRound! Did you custom paint the sculpt? It looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ The Tony Mei cape looks fantastic! I'm hoping mine will be shipping out soon, I think I ordered pretty early on. I just recently got his cape for my Batman Returns figure and it transforms that figure into a work of art. The thinness of the material and the precision of the cut/stitching is just crazy.

You won't be disappointed. A lot of love and sweat went into making that cape. I'm not sure if Tony will be making any more lol

Now I kind of wish I had waited lol The cape looks alot nicer and it has the rebreather with it, also. I'm still grateful I have one though! I would have never guessed Ben Affleck would be my favorite portrayal of one of my favorite heroes.

Now I kind of wish I had waited lol The cape looks alot nicer and it has the rebreather with it, also. I'm still grateful I have one though! I would have never guessed Ben Affleck would be my favorite portrayal of one of my favorite heroes.

To me the cape looks a bit much. And Deadshot comes with the rebreather.

REJOICE! Lol man o man after feeling bummed i skipped on the doj this is just perfect

I was surprised that not only is this releasing but a better cape is being included. Going to be able to get some great looking poses with this version.

When did he fly with his cape out like that?

I think during the chase where e jumped in the water. I think there was another scene where he jumped on jokers car and one more with deathstroke. No 100% certain. But i personally dont care lol. Worst case ill change the cape IF if it bothers me. My only concern was it worldnt come with the mouth pieces. So im glad

Back