1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bats with Sups

ult2.jpg

Is it possible to buy the crotch grabber attachment this figure comes with anywhere? They are so much better than the one's Hot Toys figures used to include.

Having got a Stoney stand for my BC armoured Batman I have a spare pole to use with the Superman stand but not the attachment for it. Cant seem to find anything on eBay and getting some very strange results when I put anything with 'crotch grabber' into Google :lol

15723480_10154720570740460_3985086245692615605_o.jpg
My Bat. Modded following Tony Mei and Unreal Toys tutorials.
Next step will be to mod the cape (wire?)
Sorry for the blurry pic, i'm a ****** photographer.

Looks awesome from where I'm sitting :clap
A wired cape would be a cool mod. When WW is finally released I'm planning to have mine in a standing pose with Supes and WW so as much as the stock cape is flawed it's probably good enough for my needs.

batman-superman-trailer-120315sp.jpg

Trying to get Bats in the position above for a trinity display. Is it possible to get the grenade gun further up into his chest? Can't get it to go any further than this so far. An old phone is the best I have for camera right now, I can see I have Supes in the wrong position there, his sticky out arms still bug me and WW is keeping them both waiting :lol

WP_20161228_22_59_39_Pro.jpg

View attachment 312970

Trying to get Bats in the position above for a trinity display. Is it possible to get the grenade gun further up into his chest? Can't get it to go any further than this so far. An old phone is the best I have for camera right now, I can see I have Supes in the wrong position there, his sticky out arms still bug me and WW is keeping them both waiting :lol

View attachment 312971

Did you try to shorten the neck of the launcher and not have it under his arm.

Back