1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you try to shorten the neck of the launcher and not have it under his arm.

Thanks :) I had him holding it a little low and not far enough across his chest. Got it higher now, neck pushed right in. Still doesn't have quite the elevation of the pic in question but better than it was.
WP_20161229_01_35_53_Pro.jpg

Haven't fixed his crotch or got the cape right. I wish I was better at posing these things, but I have about 6 months to work on it before Wonder Woman finally shows her face :lol

Anyone had their Unreal Toys cape come in?

Mine hasn't even arrived in the US yet according to tracking, and it shipped two weeks ago. With the way customs holds packages in Chicago I probably won't get this for another month or more.

That looks great. Going for the Trinity group shot pose as well?

:) Thank you. Yes that's what I'm going for. I thought about it after you mentioned it several months ago actually, so I'm a terrible copycat :lol It's what convinced me to get the BVS Supes and pre-order WW after planning to skip both.

Can't wait for WW to complete things. Obviously I'll make more room between them and stand her a little in front of them. As long as she can crouch a little holding her shield and sword to mimic that group pose her lack of articulation won't bother me. :yess:

My sentiments as well regarding the WW figure. :lol

Thanks :) I had him holding it a little low and not far enough across his chest. Got it higher now, neck pushed right in. Still doesn't have quite the elevation of the pic in question but better than it was.

Just base it off of this picture, and it's pretty much accurate. This is the picture I based mine on:

View attachment 313012

And I based my Supes on this one (styled the cape that way also, just turned the head a bit so he's looking the same direction as Bats):

View attachment 313013

My sentiments as well regarding the WW figure. :lol

Just base it off of this picture, and it's pretty much accurate. This is the picture I based mine on:

View attachment 313012

And I based my Supes on this one (styled the cape that way also, just turned the head a bit so he's looking the same direction as Bats):

View attachment 313013

For some reason it's giving me an invalid attachment message. :huh

I had the same issue where I couldn't get the arm holding the trigger up high enough to get the launcher to sit across his chest like this:

IMG_0780.jpg

Then I found the picture I showed you above and realized it just depends on what particular frame of that Trinity pose you base it on. In that particular frame/picture, your pose is accurate. That frame was before the frame in the picture above.

Yes, I've noticed slight differences when googling pics for this scene to, Batman and Superman's heads change position slightly to. I guess we can get a little OCD trying to matching everything exactly to one frame :lol From that pic you posted above it looks like I need to get Batman crouching down a little more. He actually looks shorter than Supes from that perspective.

I actually have mine posed in various poses depending on the frame. For instance, I don't like the way Supes is posed in that first frame. I'm not that OCD. As long as they're all relatively based on that scene in general to where one gets the idea.

You're right, Supes does look much better in that final frame. The one where Bats is more crouched.

Anyone had their Unreal Toys cape come in?

Mine hasn't even arrived in the US yet according to tracking, and it shipped two weeks ago. With the way customs holds packages in Chicago I probably won't get this for another month or more.

Mine just showed up today. I won't have time to put it on until I get back from my holiday trip. It's weird because it says on the tracking information that it still in San Francisco. It took about four weeks to get here. Maybe even a little longer. I don't know why the hell it took so long and I hope yours doesn't take as long as mine did.

hi, just curious. how many collectors here have little defects on the cowl? as I remember, few of you suffered from sticky white glue thing on the forehead area or litte scratches around the cowl too if I'm not mistaken:wave

Of course. I'm at work now so I can't take pics. If you're looking straight at the cowl, on the right side just below the jaw line where it would meet with the ear...there is a slight blemish. Must be a casting or molding defect. I've noticed the same mark on others pictures as well.

Last edited:
Of course. I'm at work now so I can't take pics. If you're looking straight at the cowl, on the right side just below the jaw line where it would meet with the ear...there is a slight blemish. Must be a casting or molding defect. I've noticed the same mark on others pictures as well.
thanks man! really appreciate it :hi5:

Back