1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the same issue where I couldn't get the arm holding the trigger up high enough to get the launcher to sit across his chest like this:

View attachment 313025

Then I found the picture I showed you above and realized it just depends on what particular frame of that Trinity pose you base it on. In that particular frame/picture, your pose is accurate. That frame was before the frame in the picture above.

It is possible to get his arm that high with the launcher in tow, I did it before, just got to futz and bend his body to the proper positioning

Anyone looking for the sniper rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone looking for the sniper rifle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Unreal Toys cape arrived today. Haven't messed with it much but initial thoughts are that it's pretty cool. A LOT of material, the stock cape is tiny by comparison. For those wanting 100% film accurate it'd probably be best to stay away from this cape, but anyone else wanting a comic style Batman cape it's great.

I'm not happy with that big gap under the traps at all, need to figure out a way to fix that. It's like the traps on my cowl are uneven.

15785571_10210409482888678_383008111_o.jpg
15817938_10210409483168685_876950883_o.jpg

it does look good material wise...
wonder how hard it would be to fold the pleated look and glue it in place... bet it would fill the gap under the cowl too...

My Unreal Toys cape arrived today. Haven't messed with it much but initial thoughts are that it's pretty cool. A LOT of material, the stock cape is tiny by comparison. For those wanting 100% film accurate it'd probably be best to stay away from this cape, but anyone else wanting a comic style Batman cape it's great.

I'm not happy with that big gap under the traps at all, need to figure out a way to fix that. It's like the traps on my cowl are uneven.

View attachment 313356
View attachment 313357

Looks good. If you fold it back over the shoulders, it will hide the trap gap (lol). Also, it should give him the screen accurate look with those folds:

I watched DeanKnight's latest video, showcasing this cape. When folded correctly over the shoulders, it definitely gives a more screen-accurate look (IMO) around the cowl compared to the stock HT cape. How much did Unreal charge for this?

It's an impressive cape, with several posing options. You can fold it over like the film cape, drape it across the shoulders, or over the chest like in the comics/TAS.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Unreal cape looks very good as do the other custom one's posted here. But as much as the stock one sucks in comparison I'm struggling to justify changing it with the fairly neutral pose I'm going for. I'll resist temptation...for now.

Is there a video or tutorial on how to fix his crotch somewhere? I see posts on here saying just push his pants up but I do that and the suit always falls back into place when I let go :dunno

Unreal cape looks very good as do the other custom one's posted here. But as much as the stock one sucks in comparison I'm struggling to justify changing it with the fairly neutral pose I'm going for. I'll resist temptation...for now.

Is there a video or tutorial on how to fix his crotch somewhere? I see posts on here saying just push his pants up but I do that and the suit always falls back into place when I let go :dunno

Yes! Tony Mei posted it on his Facebook a while back. I think I posted it here as well. Give me a sec to find it.

After pushing the pants up, it also helps to pull up from the lower back of the suit to hold it into place.

EDIT:
https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/videos/vb.584165034/10157326745180035/?type=3&theater
There you go sir! :)

Yes! Tony Mei posted it on his Facebook a while back. I think I posted it here as well. Give me a sec to find it.

After pushing the pants up, it also helps to pull up from the lower back of the suit to hold it into place.

EDIT:
https://www.facebook.com/dandymei/videos/vb.584165034/10157326745180035/?type=3&theater
There you go sir! :)

Ahh yes I remember that now but didn't have my figure at the time, will bookmark it so I don't lose it again. Been getting a few funny looks constantly messing with his crotch. Many thanks!

Back