1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Unreal Toys cape still available?

They should have some material left over last I spoke with them. They did tell me though they'd be running out sometime at the end of next week. So should have a good chance. They're also working on a wired cape, but they're not sure if they would produce it for sale.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brilliant figure. Just got mine from popcultcha. The eyes were a little difficult for me to swap out but I still really love how they designed the cowl.

IMG_8768.jpg

IMG_8774.JPG

Last edited:
nice pics coco! for swapping the eyes, try pulling it with your finger instead. it took me under 5 seconds after I become used to it

I've got one of these brand new in The uk if anyone's looking for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this still shipping to retailers? I'm still waiting on my ship notice from AP Collectibles and they never seem to answer their phone, return calls or emails. Just wondering if I need to call my cc company....

Is this still shipping to retailers? I'm still waiting on my ship notice from AP Collectibles and they never seem to answer their phone, return calls or emails. Just wondering if I need to call my cc company....

I don't know about this company but overall yes. They are still shipping to retailers as I'm still waiting too. However my retailer already sent info about product being on its way.

I don't know about this company but overall yes. They are still shipping to retailers as I'm still waiting too. However my retailer already sent info about product being on its way.

Thanks for the reply. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, but it would be nice to hear something from them on the matter.

Sigh.. my local retailer just informed me I am not getting batsy until next month... sighz...
Looks like better for the wallet at the moment....

So sick of the HT cape - very early days right now but I'm working on my own custom version. Just trying to get the collar sorted at this stage:

Shaping up very well bud.

I'm thinking of doing the same. Mind saying where you got the material from and what type it is?

Sigh.. my local retailer just informed me I am not getting batsy until next month... sighz...
Looks like better for the wallet at the moment....
Damn sorry to hear that man, really sucks. At least it's a great figure to start 2017 with. Maybe we'll get Wonder Woman by the end of 2017 lol.

Back