1/6 Hot Toys - BvS: Dawn of Justice - Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone think this figure will actually be rare or are there going to be plenty of them out there?

HT is releasing the same exact figure under the Suicide Squad banner. Only difference so far seems to be the addition of the breathing apparatus thing/handcuffs.

Guys i need your help. The little part of the belt that sticks in the other end of the belt got bent and eventually fell off. Any suggestions on how to get the belt back on?!?

Use an awl/nail, heat it up over the stove, puncture a hole where that tab was and then use a small zip tie to close it up. The cape will conceal it.

HT is releasing the same exact figure under the Suicide Squad banner. Only difference so far seems to be the addition of the breathing apparatus thing/handcuffs.

Use an awl/nail, heat it up over the stove, puncture a hole where that tab was and then use a small zip tie to close it up. The cape will conceal it.
Sorry friend but could you paint more of a picture?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

yjNZDNl.jpg

Red circle: There was a tab there, right?
Blue circle: There's a hole there right? Where the tab (from the Red circle) went into to close the belt, right?

Does anyone think this figure will actually be rare or are there going to be plenty of them out there?

There will be at least a couple more movies involved superman and batman so there will be more figures for sure. So don't shell over your hard earned cash to get them over the sticker prices. I hate scalpers and shops that raise prices like scalpers. Most people will regret after buying from scalpers. Also if the figures have problem, you're pretty much stuck with the figures.

Anyone care to post the notes from Tony's Facebook for the BvS cape? Would greatly appreciate it.

From Tony's Facebook page. Seems like there are still capes available for the moment, if I understand correctly there was a super limited run (only 8?) of wired capes that were going to be too difficult to make many of--that's what he mentions as being sold out. Anyway, I just put an order in and am super psyched!

HT BVS BATMAN CUSTOM CAPE (LIMITED TIME ONLY)
- installation level medium (same as how HT's original installment)
- weathered
-7 Bat legs (movie accurate) Stock HT's cape only have five
- message for detail

***NOTE
- cape has potential to look like photo shown, but how to pose it is up to each individual owner (I DO NOT have time to teach everyone on how to pose figure nor cape. It took my whole life of posing my own action figure, if I can do it, you can too...... just take some time)

- this cape take much longer to create and make (compare to all the other capes I have done from the past) only get this if you really see the value of my custom hand craft.

- Stock cape is very good to begin with, really not necessary to spent more on cape upgrade. This cape was designed for hardcore collectors only.

- the figure show from the photo are heavily modified, your figure with my cape result will differ.

- wire capes are all sold out

- Enjoy : )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

another little question. is the bottom of the grenade launcher's handle supposed to be hollow? It looks like something could have fit in there.

and I can't seem to get the grapnel hooks to stay in the gun (the ones with the black wires stick in and stay in fine).

Last edited:
yjNZDNl.jpg

Red circle: There was a tab there, right?
Blue circle: There's a hole there right? Where the tab (from the Red circle) went into to close the belt, right?

looks like its the buckle at the front middle part of the belt

if it was me
permanent fix ie wont open again
small careful spot of glue closed for good

temporary fix a small piece of double sided tape between the belt and the buckle

or two small flat magnets glued between the belt and buckle parts
hope it works out for you

another little question. is the bottom of the grenade launcher's handle supposed to be hollow? It looks like something have have fitted in there.

and I can't seem to get the grapnel hooks to stay in the gun (the ones with the wires stick in and stay in fine).

The grenades fit in the grenade launcher

I opened mine up a few hours ago, very impressed
I actually had absolutely no issues of the cowl covering the logo on the chest... like, at all... maybe I got lucky or maybe they've altered the run?
either way, I tugged it down a bit just incase but I really don't think it moved, I didn't glue it or anything
I'll be posting pics later
The only mod I did do was to hike up the pants a bit.. actually ruined the zipper in the back doing it but that was a very careful fix, fortunately
I dig this beast, more than welcome in my collection

Has the special edition with the tech-cowl started shipping from SSC yet? I just realized my final payment for that was made earlier this week and all it says is "Order Placed"

I'm curious if they will actually release that figure. Does the rebreather appear to be removable.

People seem sure about it, but I don't count on it until HT announces it on Facebook.

Since the BvS version is so popular, they actually might just to capitalize on that popularity. Sell twice the amount of Batmans in two different lines

There will be at least a couple more movies involved superman and batman so there will be more figures for sure. So don't shell over your hard earned cash to get them over the sticker prices. I hate scalpers and shops that raise prices like scalpers. Most people will regret after buying from scalpers. Also if the figures have problem, you're pretty much stuck with the figures.

This is so true! I paid over original retail for my DX11 but that is also because I bought it a few months ago and it obviously sold out years ago. For a fellow collector to have wisely purchased a figure, kept it for years, and then sell it for a profit makes sense to me. I think of the monetary difference as being their finders fee for helping me to get a piece that has been sold out for years and that I could never dream of getting through Sideshow or BBTS at this point in time. For people to be creating a shortage on a figure that has essentially not even been released yet (don't think any BBTS orders have shipped) is unscrupulous. These people ruin this hobby for everyone and should be discouraged...if you can't find this figure use the scalper money to buy at least two other figures at retail and patiently wait for another run or a newer and perhaps better version in the future.

How difficult is it to remove the cowl/neck? Is it glued to the cape at all?

I plan to switch capes and just want to know if any difficulty lies ahead.

The head pops off easily. The cape is glued to the cowl but it looks like you could pull it off without much resistance.

Back